chapter 5

Author pov...

Gulf and win,mild have already settled in mr Cole house and they get through the house ... Mr and Mrs Cole welcome them with a smile on thier face when they see three of them ...

Tul:"Good morning guys ... It's time for breakfast come fast ..."

Gulf:"Good morning tul ... Let's go ..." They walk down and find mr and cole sitting and talking with yu...."

Mr Cole:"Ohhh good morning boys ... Come have sit ... Let start a breakfast..." They nod thier head and start to eat ...

Gulf:"Tul,yu are you guys free today ... Can you guys accompany us ... Because we want to explore Thailand and i have crazy for the whole night to see the places here ..."

Mrs Cole:"Ohh don't worry gulf ... They will accompany you three and they don't have  much work to do so they will accompany you ... So eat first and you can enjoy your day...."

Yu:"I will accompany you gulf ... But one condition you have to take cute picture of me then only i will accompany you all ..." They laugh at yu orders...

Mild:"So uncle what work your doing right now...."

Mr Cole:"Oh i work us a secretary in TT corporation ... One of the biggest company in Asia and also his son runs a mafia business everyone one in Thailand knows About it but no one have the guts to cross the line ... " Everyone gulp down before looking at thier plate...

Win:"So they run a empire for thier own and they must be more head weighted persons in real life ..."

Gulf:"Oii win without knowing about them don't speak like that it's bad... Now move out here take this camera bag with you ..." Win pout his lip and move towards the car ...

Everyone start to drive ... While gulf and mild,win keep looking outside ...

Tul:"Let's go to floting Market and aquarium and Safari World ..." Gulf give a huge smile Before noding his head ...

Gulf:"Really Thailand is different from japan every country his different form others .... "

Mild:"How about we find someone for ourselves in Thailand and get settled here no worries right ... No need to travel around no need to make vlog ..." Gulf hit his head hard ...

Gulf:"Asshole shut up ... We not even start to explore the places and finally you decide to ruin everything with your foul mouth ... If something happens like that i will kill you and Brun you remember it so shut up..." They laugh looking at mild who sulk at gulf ...

They where Enjoying each and every places that tul have taken them ... And gulf took alot of pic and videos to upload in a social media ... And to start his vlogs...

Yu:"Gulf atleast show me one pic na ... Please show me ..." Gulf smile a show yu one pic that he have took on the floating market...

Gulf:"So know you believe me right ... That i am good photograph ... Don't worry i will take pic of Everyone ... So that i save this us my memories..."

They all enjoyed thier entire day out ... And finally tul took them to night food stall ... To have thier dinner ... Tul brought almost everything they have been pointing out ....

Yu:"Here gulf take pic of me ... Make it cute gulf ..." Gulf click the pic and look at it ....when he look it close he see a blue eyes behind the mask ...

Gulf:"My ....my....my....my God it's really blue eyes how beautiful it is..."

Gulf look surrounding and find no one his there and he keep on looking and walk to find the blue eyes but he stop when he heard a gun shoot...

  He hide behind the wall and look a gang of guys pointing a gun on a man's head while he was trembling in fear...

Mew:"How do i look to you Mr Robert ... I have told you not to come on my way and you have did the same mistake everything and this time to have guts to make a police complaint against me and you think they will accept your complaint that easily... " Mew shoot the man in his right hand ... While gulf look with a terrific way ...

Tong:"Finish it off mew ... Its time and tomorrow it's weekends let's get some work ..." Mew turn and look at tong while gulf look the same blues behind the mask ... Without thinking second thought he took pic of mew ... And everything was on his eyes ...

Gulf:"what is behind the mask ... Who i will he look ... " His thoughts were disturb by a continuous gun shoot ...  He look down and find the man was already death...

Max:"Clean the body and place ... Delete the footage ... If you find something bring to me ..." Gulf could not hear what they are speaking but something he know is  they are gangsters... He hide behind the wall when a car moves ...

Gulf walk still looking at the camera where he took pic of mew and his eyes ... He was really mesmerized with the blue eyes ... But what he don't know his this going to bring a huge impact in future ....

Mild:"Who is this guy ... Wait he us a blue eyes ... Wow it's cool gulf ..." Gulf did not say anything he keep on looking at those eyes ...

Everyone return back to house and look at mr Cole was watching tv where there is a headline a guy shooting a man on the abandon area ... And gulf look at guy and it's same blue eyes ...

Gulf:"How it's possible ..."

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Mew:"This one is you right ... Mew show the cctv footage to gulf where he have been trapped between the guns around him...

Mr Cole:"S...si..sir mew its him but he don't do such thing believe me ..."

Mew:"Mr Cole your my dada secretary but not for me ... So please stay away .... I am asking you. Something ..."

Gulf:"It's me ..."

Mew:"Take all the five and lock them a basement ... Mr Cole don't try to call police there is no use ... Move now..."
Gulf above to speak when they point the gun on him....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......