chapter 15

Author pov...

Type explain everything to techno and thorn who listening to him with a nod while techno pass a water to type because he keep on talking and make them understand about his sons ...

Techno:"Wait how many son's you have type ... You already got one son in law ... That means still five is remaining or what tharn you brat how dare you toture my baby type like this my god and look you make him pregnant again my god ..." Tharn drop the bread from his mouth while raising his hand ...

Tharn:"Baby explain them clearly... I don't want sleep on couch or living room for years please look how techno is glaring at me ..." Type with other's giggle while type wink at tharn who smile shyly ....

Type:"Ohh p'techno your wrong i gave birth to mew,sammy and Sara ... And also this four babies inside me soon right tharn ..." Thorn and techno look type who rubbing his tummy...

Thorn:"Four ... You have four babies in this small tummy ... Tharn you brat how can you think making baby suffer like this huh you cold hearted person tharn... "

Tharn:" Why you yelling at me brother it was your baby idea to have four babies i just make the dream come true ..." Type ears and cheeks trun into cheery red while he hide it ...

Type:"Tharnnn... " Techno and thorn laugh at type cuteness while a girl server them a juice ...

Tharn:"Back to the kitchen sara..." She almost run off while type keep looking at her Baby girl ...

Thorn:"Ok ...ok...baby know tell us you have totally have six son's right and you married one already and have son in law ..." Type nod his head with cute smile looking all his son in law sitting Cross to him ...

Type:"Yes...yes p thorn i am papa in law know you see ... Bright,Zee,tong,max and sam they are my son's and their is no change in that because they mother's can give birth to them but from thier school until know i raise them so they are mine ..." Type should his proud face while all melt at his loving nature ...

Techno:"Yes ...yes baby type we are proud of you right know and always be like this because you deserve it so much .... Know take rest ok for dinner i will cook something for you baby...." Type nod his head while he lean on couch while he keep looking at kitchen...

Thorn:"Tharn can we have words for second..." Tharn nod his head while all three walk towards the garden while tharn explain everything to them about Sara from beginning till end ...

Techno:"That little brat how dare she to insult my baby huh .... I will teach her good lesson wait and watch ..."

Tharn:"Do whatever you want techno but away from type's eye because he will never allow anyone to hurt his kids..." Techno smirk and walk away while both gulp down nervously...

Thorn:"Damn it ... Our Wife's have some unique way to make plan ... Look i got goosebumps..." Thorn rub hand while tharn Chuckled Before moving in ...

It's almost 7clk at night while type keep looking at the door to see his babies are coming or not ... Techno called him from kitchen while type pout his lip and walk inside lazily...

Gulf:"Where is that Blue eyes... He making late now a days ..." Gulf huff his cheeks while everyone trun thier head towards him ...

Mild:"Papa type just told he want us to be his son in law's ... But looking at you make me that you already planned something don't you .... WAIT ARE YOU PREGNANT WITH YOUR BLUE EYES..." Mild tease him which make gulf to glare at him but it turns into shy smile ...

Gulf:"Really ... Do I look like a pregnant to you all ... Should I try to get pregnant then guys..."

Everyone:"BRAT ..." Gulf laugh out while saint look Zee walking inside with a bag in his hand ...

Saint:"Hmm...hmmm.zee " Before he could say futher Zee handover him a two bags ..."

Zee:"Hmm..hmm...saint he.. here it us cookies and chocolate and cakes i thought you will like it ..." He almost run away while saint smile widely while checking inside ...

Mild:"My ..my ... Are you planning to make him fall in your trap ..." Gulf smirk and start to think while tul keep thinking something... 

Sara:"Wait i have only two hands to do work and don't forget whom i am mind it..." Maid's roll thier eyes while type nod this head ...

Techno:"Your that Sara right ... My baby type's daughter... I heard so much about you... Don't think you can run your mouth at him ... It won't happen till i am here ..."

Type:"Brother please don't ... Come don't talk to my baby like that please..." Techno pat his head while taking him out ...

Zee:"Oh papa your here ... I brought some cakes and cookies for you and saint I gave him here for you have it ..." Type's eyes sparkle while he look away which make Zee sad ... But type move his hand little and snacth it from him ...

Type:"Thanks Zee .." he walk out while Zee smile like a mad guy while techno look at him weirdly...

Techno:"BRAT STOP THAT CREEPY SMILE ..."

Zee:"And your... Wait so your new maid of this mansion right make me some coffee soon ..." Techno threaten him by showing knife on his hand...

Techno:"whom your calling maid huh..."

Zee:"Pa..pa.. papa..dada help me ... " Tharn and type find techno threatening Zee while they walk away ...

Techno:"You brat i am not maid... I am your papa's friend ... " Zee nod his head ...

Zee:"Ohhh then make some coffee because papa use to do it for me everyday ... Big papa ..."  Techno laugh at Zee words and calling him big papa ...

While type fell jealous that Zee attached to techno in a minute... Tharn look type was crushing a cake in his hand ... His eyes become teary while he throw the cake and walk towards the couch ...

Tharn:"God ... His mood swings are strong than i thought Zee you better stay away from your big papa ... Because you little papa is ready to kill you at anytime ..." Tharn laugh at his words while Zee look at type who his rocking himself back and forth while Wiping his tears ...

Zee:"Oh little papa is JEALOUSLY..."

_______________________________________

Spoiler ...

Zee:"Good morning papa ... Oh i mean big papa ..." Type smile drop from his face while Zee doesn't remember him ...

Techno:"Good morning brat ... Have your breakfast... " Zee smile and took his seat next to type who smile at him but Zee didn't glance at type for a bit ...

Everyone:"You dig your own grave Zee.... That's it your finished..."

Type:"I HATE YOU ZEE ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....