chapter 12

Author pov ...

Type:"So your accepting that you did mistake right ... THEN LISTEN TO ME  CAREFULLY ZEE AND YOU TOO SAINT....

Everyone look at type who was glaring at Zee without taking his eyes off from him ... He point the finger towards Zee ...

Type:"YOU GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND FROM NOW ON ZEE ... AND THAT TOO TILL HIS DELIVERY AND YOU GOING TO DO ALL WORK FOR HIM AND HELP IN EVERYTHING... I KNOW YOUR NOT GOING TO OFFICE RIGHT KNOW SO YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HIM ...

STAY WITH HIM AND HELP HIM IN THIS PREGNENCY PERIOD ... DO ALL WORK SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE PAIN OF BEING PREGNANT PERSON ... AND ONE MORE THING SAINT ITS TO YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY IF YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING HIM ALL TIME ... YOU CAN NEVER HAVE A FATHER FOR YOUR BABIES ABS AND YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT A HUSBAND TOO ...

DON'T THINK I AM CRACKING SOME KIND OF JOKE HERE ZEE ... I AM SERIOUS... NO ONE ... NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF SAINT FROM KNOW ON DID YOU HEAR ME ... EITHER ME OR GULF ,TUL OR NO ONE ... IT'S YOUR JOB TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND BABY ... TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL EVERY MONTH FOR CHECK UP AND DO WHAT EVER HE ASK FOR DID YOU HEAR ME ...

AND ONE MORE THING GET IT IN YOUR MIND ... THAT NEVER THINK THAT I WILL FORGIVE YOU TILL I AM ALIVE ... IF YOU CAN'T DO WHAT EVER I TOLD RIGHT KNOW YOU CAN LIVE THIS HOUSE WITH YOUR HUSBAND... DON'T THINK YOUR MOTHER WILL ACCEPT YOU BECAUSE SHE WON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I AM STILL HERE TO TELL HER ABOUT YOU ....

NOW CHOICES IS YOUR ZEE.... EITHER STAY HERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR HUSBAND AND BABY OR LEAVE THIS MANSION RIGHT NOW ... I AM NOT STOPPING YOU ... AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE TO YOU STILL I SEE YOU TAKE CARE OF SAINT ... TILL THEN YOUR SOMEONE TO ME ... AND NEVER THINK ABOUT TORTURING SAINT BECAUSE OF THIS I AM WATCHING YOU MY SON ..."

Zee was crying hardly because type never spoke something harshly like this to him ... Even if mew or tharn with other make Harsh comments of him type always support him but today he was extremely shock with type reaction....

Zee:"Papa please don't talk like that to me .... You know i can't stand if you reject me like this your my mom and everything... FINE FROM TODAY TILL SAINT GIVE BRITH TO MY BABY I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM PROPERLY AND PROVE YOU THAT I AM YOUR SON ...

YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH ... NO MORE ONE NIGHT STAND OR FLINGS AROUND ME FROM NOW ON PAPA ... I AM SORRY FOR MU WORDS ... BUT YOU CAN'T PUSH ME AWAY FROM YOU REMEMBER IT PAPA ... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAN ANYTHING..."  He walk towards his room before looking at Saint who was crying sliently...  He look at type who trun his head away which make him cry more ...

Everyone look at type who sit on couch while crying closing his mouth which make everyone run towards him ... Tharn walks from upstairs and look type crying hardly...

Tharn:"You did a good job today baby ... Why are you crying... For scolding him or beating him for thrice..."

Type:"Two times i slapped him .... I never beat any of my kids tharn ... I love everyone but i never thought of rising my hands on them ... But i lost my control today after whatever Zee did today tharn ... He can't be like this all his life and some where i made a mistake in my upbringing him ... " He cry hugging tharn while other look at tharn who sign them to go ...

Tharn:"It's ok baby you did good today ... If not Zee won't say that he will take care of saint and baby right ..." Type shake his head while tharn look at him ...

Type:"Your wrong tharn ... He just told that he will take care of saint and baby for my sake ... No he should never do something like that tharn ... He should under the responsibility of being father ... I hope one day he Take care of saint with all his heart ... That day i will talk to him ... Till then i won't and don't force me to talk to him ..." Type cross his hand on chest and look away which make tharn laugh at his baby ...