Chapter 21

Author pov

All three aviod those three roaming around them form beginning till the party have started mew is extreme to core is eyes never leaves gulf . He knowns that he been asshole in the past to aviod gulf and fool to accept him and his love for him . But right know its to late for him think about his act because gulf is not the same right know to him . Who run behind him and call him Mr. blue eyes ...

Tul:''This assholes never once have seen or talked to us now look how they are looking at us like prey to them fuckers''...

Mild:''Let them be tul how cares about them right now ... Remember we just a employee and they are our boss that's it...''

saint: ''WOWWWW.... REALLY I DONT NO YOU GUYS EVEN THINK ABOUT ME AND PAPA IN LAW . YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF TALK DON'T YOU HUH... LOOK PAPA NOW WE GOT WHY DID THEY LEFT US BECAUSE THEY HATE US BEING PREGGY ... NMOW I GOT I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DON'T TO WITNESS ALL THIS IN THIS LIFE...''

All three turn around and find saint and type sobbing like a small kids which make them surprise they don't expect that they will see their papa and best friend in Japan and also whole family is here in fort of them ....

Gulf:''papa,dada,saint,zee,sammy,winny omgh when did you come here and winny why don't you inform us about your arriving Japan again . saint, papa type we missed you two so much ...''

Type: ''WOW YOU ACT WELL GULFIE I HATE YOU AND MY SAINT BABY IS CORRECT YOU ALL ARE BRATS I HATE YOU THARN I HATE YOU TOO AND ZEE YOU TOO SAINT COME LETS EAT COOKIES AND CHOCO "....All three look type and saint who walked away from them .while tharn and zee sigh before shaking their head ...

Mild: ''WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED RIGHT KNOW WAIT PAPA,SAINT ...'' They run behind them to check on check them...

Techno:''I poor them because they don't have idea what they sweet and innocent papa have turn into right and about saint . No comments '' ... Tharn glare at zee who sulk at them because his papa behaving like saint a lot recently ...

Gulf :''Papa ,saint please don't be like this we don't no you guys would accompany them to here and that too you guys are when pregnant ... And that's a Ture we don't expect you here and we sorry if we have made any mistake don't you forgive your babies papa...'' Type stopped eating cookies while his eyes become teary ...

Type: ''NO..NO..PAPA IS NOT ANGRY WITH YOU BABIES I AM UPSET THAT YOU LEFT US EVEN AFTER WE ASKED TO YOU GUYS TO STAY BUT THARN EXPLAINED ME THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD DECIDE WHAT TOO ALL WANT AND I AM HAPPY YOU DONT ACCEPT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ...THEY ARE...''

Saint: ''ASSHOLES ...'' They laugh at saint words while saint speard his hands and ask them for hugs ... All three hug both type and saint while mew,tong,maqx look at them from far...

Gulf :''Any ways i am happy to see you all here papa ... and how is my babies doing do they troble you and you too saint how is my nephew is doing huh...''

saint:''Its girl ... you guys having niece ... And its all because of that asshole husband of mine .... he want girl and here i am having girl..."

Mild: ''When did that table turn around and really you called zee an asshole saint wow... just wow anyways he deserver it though saint and you my best brother ever not only you called zee an asshole but also all other brothers of him too..." They keep laughing while they heard a voice over a stage ...

Mew: ''Welcome everyone its good too have you all and its really a pleasant surprise to us because we found some one important to us and our family ... and you can say that we are here for them too ... so lets enjoy this evening right now ..."Mew noticed that gulf waled away from their while he follow him behind ... and find gulf enter restroom ...

Mew: 'What are you doing here my love ... Is something wrong ..."

Gulf: "It's non of your business mr suppasit... Don't you get it once i say to you are you deaf or something..."

Mew: "You can think what were you want my love but know you again trapped with me don't you my love...."

Gulf: "No ... No... Your not using that word again to me ... Still you don't love me ... You just love to trap me in the name of love...."

Mew: ''No love i don't why should i d something like that tell me ... Its you how loved me and its you who confessed to me first don't you love and know what happen love ... do you hate me that much huh..."

Gulf: ''WHAT IF I SAY YES MR SUPPASIT ... YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS A FOOL ... DO YOPU GET IT I AM A FOOL TO LOVE YOU MR SUPPASIT I DONT KNOW YOU GUYS WERE JUST A MAFIA GANG WHO TRAPP PEOPLE AND HOSTAGE GTHEM IN THOER HOUSE ... WHY DID YOU GETS TO YPUR FAMILY AND GIVES A FAMILY AND LOVE YOUN KNOW WHAT WE DONT KNMOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE PAPA,DADA SISTERS,EVERYUOBE BUT YOU GUYS HAVE GAVES ONE AND TOOK IT FROM US IN A BLINK OF EYES ... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU FOR THAT MR SUPPASIT ...

TELL ME IF YOU DONT LOVE ME THAN WHY THE HELL DID YIU KISS ME ON THAT DAY WHILE DANCING TELL ME AND WHY DID YOU ACCEPET ME IN YOUR ROOM AND WHY DONT YOU THORW ME OUT THAT DAY YOU FIND ME I LOVED YOU ... DO YOU HAVE ANY ANWER FOR ALL THIS QIESTION ... NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU LIKED ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FUCKING EGO AND YOUR HEADWEIGHT HAVE SHUT YOUR DAMN EYES FROM SEEING THINGS ARIUNF YOU MR SUPPSAIT ... AND WHO KNOWS THIS MUST BE ALSO BE ONE OFF YOUR SHOW OFF OR DAMN BUSSINESS YOU RUN ....THEN RUN ITY ALL UOUR LIFE WAIT AND SEE SOON IN WILL FIND SOMEONE FOR ME WHO LOVE ME TURELY ..." Mew laugh out loudly which make gulf gulp down ...

Mew: ''GO HEAD MY LOVE ... YOU KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABVLE OF RIGHT ... YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE FOR YOU BUT YOU KNOWN WHAT EVEN BEPFRE YOU KNOW HIM FULLY HE I WILL BE DEAD ... I HOPE YPU DONT WANT SOMEONE TO LOST HIS LIFE BECASE OF US DARLING ... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAKE ..." Mew kissed gulf cheeks before walking out ...

SPOILER:

Gulf:'' I think we should run away again from here tul ... i don't fell safe again and about mew i sure its something wrong with them ..."

Tul:''Where you will run gulf... don't you know what they are capable of tell me ... i am pretty sure they will follow us every where i think we should face them apart from running them gulf...''

Mild: ''You right tul ... lets face them and let see what they are up to guys ..."

Gulf: "Fine let do it together and face them ..."

So hope you guys like is chapter 💕...

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😍❤️...

please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...