chapter 19

Author pov ...

Everyone keep waiting for mew's answer and especially type and saint... They are really going to kill anyone them among here for sure ... Mew was keep listening all the curse from type and saint who always nagging everyone in family ...

Mew:" Papa and Saint why you always cursing everyone over here and what you guys want from us tell us ..."

Type:"Ohh come in mr suppasit... You brat what you think about us a are we look like a show piece to you guys huh ... We are pregnant you ...you..."

Saint:"Assholes ... " Type nod his head while mew laugh out which make everyone Suprise...

Mew:"You can't even curse us papa ... You all talk right and for your information we shift for reason ... If i tell you guys a reason what i get in return..."

Type:"A hard slap on you bum bum mew ..." Mew and everyone laugh out for type response...

Mew:"Fine mew accpet ... So i have brought one the famous IT company over here and guess what saint you know every well ...i think your pregnancy don't let you think deeply ... DON'T YOU GUYS MISS GULF,MILD,TUL AND YU ..." Type and saint sit up while they look everyone who was surprised like them except the three...

Type:"Really ...really ... We again going to meet gulf and my boys again tharn ... I love you tharn ..." Type shower tharn with his wet kisses ...

Tharn:"Damn those pregnancy harmones and mood swings..." Type stop kissing him and bite his cheeks which earns laugh from everyone...

Tong:"so when are we going to meet them mew ..." Saint raise his hands while mew nod his head...

Saint:"MARK MY WORDS YOU ALL THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY FOR YOU .... BECAUSE YOU GUYS SHOULD SUFFER EQUAL TO THEM... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LOVE YOU AGAIN ASSHOLES ..." Saint stomp his feet before walking away ... All four glare at Zee who gulp down nervously ...

Zee:"  Why it's always me god ... You all wait a minute... I don't find any wrong at Saint words he is Correct and even win will accept the truth and whatever you guys going to suffer like them ..." He run as he can Before they four kill him ...

Type:"what ever i am sleepy and wish you luck  but before trying i will tell you something you all brats i hate you and i don't know why i am crusing you all and it's all because of this babies inside me ..." Type keep blabbering out while sammy and Sara giggle while sammy glare at her ...

Mew:"Let's go guys and papa be ready for tomorrow event ... If you really want to meet all your son in law's..." He walk casually while dropping the bomb at type's mind ...

Type:"Son in law's... Tharn ..." Tharn cover his cheeks Before walking away which make type pout ...

Other side all three where happy that they have joined again after a long time but they don't know thier is Strom reaching them soon ...

Mr Simon:"So I want everyone to gather at conferences room right know and i have something to tell you guys  ..." Gulf shrug and walk towards the conference room while all the board of directors and thier boss where waiting for Everyone...

Mild:"What happen boss ... And what with a urgent meeting right know you don't say anything to us yesterday..." Mr Simon smile and nod his head before sit up ...

Mr Simon:"So as you guys know that i am getting aged and i have sold this company to well know person and i am getting retired from my work ... So hope guys accpet my decision and you guys don't need to worry about anything everything is assured..."

Mild:'What we did you don't tell us before head boss... Please think again don't leave us all we will miss you ..."

Gulf:"Yes boss you can't do this to us and who is the person who brought this company from you i know they have threaten you right tell us ..."

...:"WE DON'T HAVE TO DO SUCH THINGS..."  All three nailed in thier place after hearing a voice which they know clearly...

Mr Simon:"Sorry Mr suppasit... So everyone welcome your new boss mr mew suppasit and his partners ..."

Mew:"So i am just your boss and president of the company too and i will introduce you guy with a ceo and coo here ... Meet Mr max your ceo and mr tong your coo and mr Sam he is also one of the director of this company ... And i am mew suppasit son of Tharn suppasit and type suppasit... I hope you guys well know for TTS corporation and I am famous mafia leader too .." Everyone gulp down and already trembling in fear they know him every well...

Mr Simon:"So i hope everything is settle down and i want you guys too show respect and honor what you have given me all this year's and i will take my leave and meet you guys tomorrow because we have orientation and party too  ... Am I right mr suppasit..."

Mew:"Yeah mr Simon is correct and i wish everyone attend the party with out fail and you know what if you fail ... Your salary with be cut into off each months... So your attending the party right..."

Everyone:"......

Mew:"I ASKED YOU ALL A DAMN QUESTIONS DON'T I GUYS ... "

Everyone:"YES BOSS WE WILL ATTEND THE PARTY ..." But all three kept thier mouth shut Before walking out without listening to thier nonsense...

Gulf:"Fuck them all and i am give a damn resignation letter today and walking out from here and i don't want to meet those asshole again ... What the hell is wrong with those guys ..." Gulf brust into the bathroom while mild and tul follow him..

Mild:"Tul you know what's going on here for god sake ... How is this possible and how did boss have sold his company and i am damn sure they used thier mafia inside the company..."

Max:"You guys have guessed correctly ... I am right mew ..." They three trun around and look all three smirking at them ... Which make them roll thier eyes ...

                  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler...

Mr Simon:"I know what your thinking right know gulf ... Look thier is something you have to know about love ... The love you have for mr mew ..."

Gulf:"No...no...no... no boss your wrong i don't have something like that afterall he is new here and i have seen him for first time ..."

Mr Simon:"Are you fooling me or yourself gulf ... Not only you I am saying all three of you listen to your heart and i don't know what happen in past but think about the future ..."

Mild:"Boss... You don't know how much we suffered..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...