chapter 22

Author pov ...

  Gulf keep looking at mew who walked away from him ...while he raise his hands to hit mew who disappeared from his sight .... He walk out and find mild and tul waiting from him while he walk away without glancing them ...

Gulf:"I DON'T UNDERSTAND THOSE ASSHOLE FOR GOD SAKE GUYS .... BEFORE THEY NEVER SHOW ANY INTREST TOWARDS US ... NOW WE ARE MOVING AWAY FROM THEM BUT THIER BEHAVING LIKE WE ARE THE ONE WHO CHEAPED THEM ..." Both mild and tul drag gulf who walking speedily towards the cafe ...

Tul:"Calm down gulf .... And i have some doubts regarding thier sudden change of behaviour think carefully... Like you said why they are now behind us ... When we are around them they never look at us know I don't get it ...

They are doing all this because for papa and saint ... Because they are pregnant and don't want to stress them too much and you guys know who both papa and saint have cried when we felt them alone ... That's what running inside my mind and whatever i said i have lot of possibility to happen right ...." Mild and gulf nod thier head ...

Mild:"If they do all this for papa and saint ... Then thier is no love in them and they are forcing themselves and us too in this kind of relationship guys .... And look at them who they behave ... They look like a toxic persons infort me who obsessed with a person they love ... "Gulf and tul laugh at mild comment...

Gulf:"Love my ass ... I can say they don't have love or shits with us guys .... Leave them i don't want to talk to anyone ... I'm happy that dada, papa and saint,win all are with us that's  all we want but ..." Tul and mild look eachother before looking at gulf ...

Tul/mild:"BUT WHAT GULF?..."

Gulf:'' I think we should run away again from here tul ... i don't fell safe again and about mew i sure its something wrong with them ..."

Tul:''Where you will run gulf... don't you know what they are capable of tell me ... i am pretty sure they will follow us every where i think we should face them apart from running them gulf...''

Mild: ''You right tul ... lets face them and let see what they are up to guys ..."

Gulf: "Fine let do it together and face them ..."

Mild:"Then shall we move towards the apartment it's getting late and tomorrow we have to face all those psychopath's  in our office ..." They laugh before walking out while a unknown car follows them ...

  Other side of mansion type and saint ordering thier husband's who became thier lovely slaves to thier Wifey ... Zee keep massaging saint feets...while tharn feeds type who was lazily watching a show's...

Type:"After you feed me ... Massage my feet too tharn ... " Tharn glare at Zee who was giggling sliently...

Zee:"Papa look dada shaking his head in disagreement..." Type snap his head and look tharn who shake his head while type pull his hair tightly...

Type:"WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURSELF ASSHOLE... I WILL DIVORCE YOU AND I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF THIS MANSION REMEMBER IT ASSHOLE ... DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR THE REASON FOR ME HAVING THIS FOUR KITTIES INSIDE ME ..."

Tharn:"But you asked me for this four kittens right and i made your wish come ture .... Then how can you blame me ..." Tharn keep caressing type's tummy while saint move little away from type while Zee was waiting for his Papa's action ....

Type:"I HATE YOU ASSHOLE ... DIVORCE... GIVE ME DIVORCE RIGHT KNOW AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION ... TECHNO ,P THORN HELP ME TO DIVORCE THIS ASSHOLE AND WAIT ..." Tharn gulp down while type move his face close to him ....

Tharn:"Wh..wh..what baby?..." Type sniff tharn shirt while type start to cry hugging techno ...

Type:" YOU HAVING SOMEONE THARN .... YOUR HAVING DISGUSTING LOOK AT ME RIGHT KNOW BECAUSE I'M GETTING OLD AND YOU FOUND SOMEONE AND YOUR SMELLING LIKE SOMEONE FOR ME THARN ... WHO IS THE GUY ..." Thorn and everyone look at tharn who was looking like his soul left his body ....

Tharn:"OIII ...TYPE BABY ... TRUST ME ITS YOUE PERFUME YOU TOLD ME TOO USE IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT AND KNOW YOUR CHANGING THE TOPIC HUH .... AND THINK CAREFULLY BABY ... EXPECT YOU WHOM WILL LOVE ME TELL ME OR EVEN LOOK AT ME .... THINK CAREFULLY NA BABY TYPE ..." Type move from techno's hug while he look tharn who show his toothy smile ...

Type:"Your right tharn ... Expect me no one will see you because they can't have asshole like you tharn .... But still who is that girl ...?" Everyone laugh at type questions while tharn faceplam Before caring type towards thier room ...

Tharn:"YOU NEED A PUNISHMENT BABY ...." Thorn and techno roll thier eyes while Zee look at saint who was munching his snacks happily...

Zee:"Saint baby ... You want to be punished too ..." Techno took thorn from their knowing how dangerous can a preggy saint can be to Zee ....

Saint:"Punishment yeah i need a punishment for everything honey... Frist of all MARRYING you and second having your carbon copy inside me and third for having a asshole brother in law's like those four ... So yes punish me ... Come on or should I show you how the punishment should be Zee ..." Saint roll his sleeve while Zee run off from his Wifey ...

Tong:"They table have turned too much mew ..." All four look at saint who rolling his eyes at them ...

Saint:"THAT'S GOOD THAT ATLEAST MY HUSBAND HAVE CHANGED BEFORE OUR BABY ARRIVES.... AND IN YOUR CASE I DON'T THINK SO BECAUSE THE TABLE NEVER CHANGE FOR SURE MARK MY WORDS AND EVEN IF IT CHANGE YOU ALL HAVE TO CROSS ME AND PAPA TO TOUCH THEM .... ALL THE BEST ..." Saint smirk before sigh them to move away ...

Mew:"THEN IT'S A CHALLENGE SAINT ... BEFORE YOU DELIVER  THE BABY ... WE WILL MAKE THEM FALL FOR US AGAIN ..."

Win:"STILL THINKING OF MAKING THEM FALL FOR YOU ALL ... BUT YOU GUYS DON'T THINK ABOUT FALLING FOR THEM RIGHT ... IF YOU DON'T MIND ALL FOUR OF YOU THINK THOSE THINGS IN A GROUP TOO ... WHO MAKE THEM FALL FOR YOU ALL ... I DON'T THINK THIER IS LOVE IN YOUR EYES ALL I SEE IS HEAD WEIGHT... BETTER CHANGE IT BROTHERS...." Win support saint to walk towards his room while bright and every look at those four sigh and walk away....

Thorn:"Still don't learn their mistakes...." Thorn shake his head ....

                   ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

   Spoiler ...

Mild:"What happen too all four staying silent today is something wrong with papa and saint ..."

Gulf:"I don't think so mild .... They have learned thier lesson i think so ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

    Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....