chapter 2

Mew pov....

Mew:"Do you think i will give fuck about your thoughts bright ... You know what are you talking about your asking me to act for getting the contract apporved really ..." I light i my cigarette while walking towards the rooftop....

Bright:"You have to do this mew for getting those contract it's really big one and mr Lucas also thinking about talking to papa and dada getting you married to his daughter ..."I trun around and face him while tong and max roll thier eyes...

Mew:"Really bright do you want me to sell myself for thier fucking contract really ... And what they think about themselves that they can buy me for their bullshit contract... Cancel thier partnership and remove them form our company and i don't give fuck about it ..."

Tong:"Bright please don't come up with this kind of nasty things to us ... Your the acting ceo when mew is not here and if they come up with the proposal just cancel or deal it with yourself bright...."

Bright:"Omg come on tong .... Do you think i will allow this kind of thing ... After knowing about mew ... How will I spoil some innocent soul out thier tell me that too in the name of marriage really ..." I glare at him while tong and max laugh ...

Mew:"Asshole shut up and what about the fucking dealer ... Did you find him or not ..." Inhale before throwing into a Ash tray ...

Max:"About him he brought a new house in philippines and settle with his family ... So we give some private time to enjoy with his family till our men shoot him death ..." I smirk and look at bright secretary ... Is this a company or a pub...

Mew:"You fried ... Get your thinks and move out of him company i don't see you again... And you bright if i don't come here does not mean that you appoint bitch like her ... Know out of my company ..." She run immediately in fear Before i do something ...

Bright:"Oiii mew it was Zee who appoint her yesterday ... And i don't know she will dress like this put your gun down asshole..."

Mew:"That fucker he always want some one to play with him right .... Where he is know ..."

Max:"Some where in a pub probably ... Are else what he can do mew... May be finding someone for his horny side ..."

Mew:"Ask him to not show me his face... If he want to leave his rest of his life and find boy this time as secretary and if i see you anyone playing around i will dig you in the ground ...."

Bright:"Till your by our side no one his going to cross thier line or move close to us right so shut up ... "

I shake my head and move towards the elevator while those asshole follow me behind ... Bloodsucker ... Even though they have family they stuck with me like a gule...But they parents are not here they live in different countries and never care about them and thats when i make them my friends and papa ,dada accpet them us thier kids ...

Author pov...

Mew and other walk inside the mansion and find his papa was looking back at forth his siblings arguing with each other and he was pouting his lip and cry anytime ... Mew love his papa most because he is uneducated and he is childish and he can't even rise his voice on kids ...

Mew:"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE... CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME ... " Type look at mew and smile but his smile fade because he is Afraid what if he punish his siblings...

Type:"Mew baby nothing na they were just talking and you go to your room..."

Mew:"I am asking you guys what is argument going on here ... Samantha and Sara tell me now...."