chapter 8

Author pov....

It's been two days the boys meddle with tharn ,type and sammy ... Sammy become their favourite for her chubby and cuteness ... Type was really a good motherly nature which make the boys forget they are hostage ...

Mild:"Ok now we should add sugar in the milk ..." Mild was showing his skill to type and sammy while others roll thier eyes ... No one see mild was taking a salt bottle ...

Type:"Are you sure mild ... We should add sugar in the milk ... Because it's salt ..." Mild taste it and put it way while others laugh at him ...

Gulf:"First get out of the kitchen you asshole ... Don't ruin mr type's kitchen because he loves it more that Mr tharn ..." Type giggles while tharn clear his throat...

Tharn:"You love this kitchen more than me baby ... " Tharn pout his lips with a fake sadness... Type kiss lips and nose while tharn hug him tightly...

Bright:"Dada leave papa ... Look how your hugging him ... Let him breath for sometime..." Type nod his head hug tharn tightly ... While tharn smirk at his boys...

Tong:"Always rubbing on our face don't you ... What ever i am here to take some cookies ..." Tong push mild little while taking a cookie jar... Mild give a death glare to tong who Chuckled at him...

Win:"What's going between you too mild..." Win whisper in near mild ears and a get a hard slap on his head...

Mild:"Shut up you asshole ... Don't cook your own Stories for god sake ... Don't forget that we are the hostages here ..." Win rub his head while gulf and others laugh at them ...

Max:"I am going to watch movie let's go come on ..." Everyone look blank at Max ...

Tharn:" Baby i think they forgot they are hostage here ... Should I remained them about it ..." Type hit his chest playfully...

Type:"Don't do it na tharn ...Let's them be happy ... They don't do anything to mew right ... Still the find who did this let my baby boys be happy ... Did you notice after they come here i fell happy and this mansion his filled with laugh and giggles ..." Tharn pat types head with a smile ...

Tharn:"Yes i can see your enjoying thier company too baby ... " Type kiss his lips before moving towards the living room ...

Gulf:"Here mr type sit down sit down let me teach you from today ... Are you ready for learning new things ...." Type look gulf Before nodding his head with a pout ....

Type:"You guys can call me papa like my other baby boys .... I don't mind it ... " They giggle at type's cute behaviour ....

Yu:"Ok papa ... We will call you like your wish ... Papa...papa...papa..." Tharn and type laugh at yu sillyness while max and mild roll thier eyes ...

Zee:"Good evening papa and dada ... " Tharn and others don't mind Zee's present while type give a smile to his baby boy ...

Type:"Good evening baby boy ...sit down watch tv with sammy and yu later i will make dinner for you all ..." Zee nod his head sit next to you while yu stand up and sit next to sammy ... Yu don't fell good about Zee from he meet him ...

Everyone was in the living room ...where they helping type to make him read while tharn and others working on the files...

Saint:"May i come in sir ... " Everyone look at the guy in the door step while Zee gulp down in fear...