chapter 17

Author pov...

Gulf didn't leave saint or anyone for second he was sticking with them like a glue ... He was Afraid that he will cry out because of mew behaviour towards him and also he don't want to leave type and saint ...he know mew will come up with some plan to make him leave from here ....

Win:"Are you really alright gulf ... I can see you crying yesterday night and today morning too and saint have told me what happen you want me to speak  to mr mew ...."Gulf shake his head ...

Gulf:"You don't have to worry about me win ... And also thier no use of talking to him win and he have set a mind too win that he have to sent me away from him and i am not standing against on his wish ..."

Tul:"That's why i don't let develop any sort of fellings towards max ..." Everyone look at tul who just keep looking at his fingers ... He smile at them before walking away ...

Bright:"So everyone have your love story here ... What about you mild and yu ... " They smile and shake thier head but gulf know mild have crush on tong and he have no idea about yu ...

Win:"Why your brother doing like this bright ... First he brought us here without knowing the truth and later he broke gulf heart into pieces...what he actually want bright ... It's better he speak out openly to gulf right ..." Bright look gulf sigh and walk out ....

At evening type keep holding gulf hand while eating cake that gulf made for him and he was afraid that he will leave him once he leave his hand ... Gulf shake his head and look sammy and saint ,win looking at him with worried....

Gulf:"Papa type i am not leaving anywhere you can eat peacefully eat it ... It's not like i am leaving today right ... Don't stressed out yourself please papa ..." Type pout his lips and start to sob which make them worried...

Type:"Don't leave me baby gulf ... I love you so much and I will talk to mew he will listen to me ... I am his papa right wait i will talk to him ..." Gulf shake his head ...

Gulf:"Papa you can never force someone to like someone ... It's should be mutual understanding behind eachother and i believe that true love exist and don't force me papa ... I am alright know and let's see what god have for me ...i am ready for everything papa ..." He wipe type and saint tears because of thier pregancy mood swings...

They look mew walking while type trun his head away from him he was angery with him ... Mew look gulf was sitting with type.... And also his papa was not like everyday...

Max:"Your ticket back to Japan guys ... And tul ,yu you guys can leave too .... " Gulf,mild look mew ...

Mew:"Here you guys can free too go from here and one more thing never do something like this again and you can leave ... Tong ,max take them back and win ..."  Bright move towards mew who look at him ...

Bright:"You don't have to interfere in my life mew ... Because you don't no the value of love so shut up ... He will be with me ..." Mew glare at him while win pull back bright ...

Gulf:'Then we will be going papa and saint ... Take care of yourself and babies too ... I will call win and ask about you both daily ..."

Type&saint:"DON'T LEAVE US GULF ..."

Gulf:"No I can't stay here for long time and i have my uncle thier in japan i have to inform him it's been months I come here .... When we come here I don't have anyone expect mild and win ... But right know I have you guys ... I got dada ,papa , brother in law because of saint... A cute little sister like sammy ... And i also got mr blu... I mean mr suppasit...