chapter 13

Author pov...

Before type could faint tul catch him on his hand while win drop the tray which make tharn and others run towards the step and find type was unconscious on tul's hand .... Tharn rush to him and get him on his hand while shaking his cheeks ...

Tharn:"Gulf and mild come with me ... Win,yu and tul take care of the home ... I will get papa to hospital... And if mew and others come to mansion inform them ..." Tharn give the key to mild while he rush outside and get the car while gulf and tharn rush towards the car ...

Win:"How such a brat was born to papa .... She really getting on my nerves right know guys ... How dare she bad mouth about her own papa like that infort of others know i got why they don't let her get out of the room ...

Even after all this insult she have given to papa ... He still talk highly about her tul ... I can't take it any more i was above to slap her but Zee did it because she run her bratty mouth on papa and saint ... And you know he hold saint hand infort of me and told her to respect him or she will face consequences ..."

Yu:"Stop talking about that bad girl ... Now we should think about papa ... What happen to him ...i am worried about papa right know hope he is doing good ..." Tul and win nod thier head while Zee spoke...

Zee:"WHAT HAPPEN TO PAPA ... WHERE HE IS RIGHT KNOW ... TELL ME GUYS WHERE IS DADA AND PAPA ... EVERYTHING IS OKAY RIGHT..." Win stop him showing his hand ...

Win:"He is not alright he fainted because he heard what ever Sara have talked about him ... Dada ,mild and gulf took him to hospital and they told to inform to everyone when they come ..." Zee run towards the door while tul words stop him ...

Tul:"Remeber papa told you to take care of saint ... You still want him to suffer again please listen to us ..." Zee walk back to couch while saint walk down and hold Zee should who look at him ...

Zee:"Papa will be okay right saint ... I am worried about him ...what something is serious with him ..." Saint hug Zee and pat his back while they heard a thud sound on door step ...

Mew:"WHAT THE HAPPEN TO PAPA ... ZEE TELL ME ... WHERE IS HE RIGHT KNOW SOMEONE TELL ME..."

Win:"I will tell you Mr mew ..." Win told everything how Sara insult type and saint and how he blame type for spoiling Zee life by marrying saint to him and called him uneducated...

Mew:"SARA ... TONG GET HER HERE AND PACK HER BAGS ... TODAY I WILL SHOW HER WHAT HAPPEN WHEN SHE CROSS HER LIMITS... GO GET HER OR DRAG HER HERE ..."

On other side all three where waiting outside the ward ... While nurse call tharn inside ...

Tharn:"How is my husband doing doctor .... Is he alright or something is wrong with his health should i take him to some other country to cure is disease... Please tell me i will do everything to save him ..." Both doctor laugh at tharn reaction ....

Wat:"Please calm down mr tharn ... Your lovely husband is fine ... He just stressed out little ... Please take care of him give him good nutrition and health foods ... "

Tharn:"My god my breath almost stopped when i see him unconscious doctor... Thank you so much and when can I take him back to ho..." Is word where cut off when the push a file towards him ... He look at the doctor's with questioning gesture... They sign him to open it ... When tharn open it he was rubbing his eyes continuesly still he can see it clearly ...

Type:"Tharn ..." All look at type was walking towards tharn while rubbing his eyes with a pout... While tharn hug him tightly...

Tharn:"Yes baby ...tharn is with you ... He is always with you baby ... Love you so much ..." He kissed all over his face while type giggle cutely...