chapter 10

Author pov...

Everything is going to mew's plan and he want Zee to married with saint at any cost and he don't want that boy to suffer any more because of Zee's mistake ... And he don't want Zee to be punished to afterall he his friend and brother to him but does not mean he will witness all his  nonsence he does...

Gulf:"Are you ready saint ... Oh look at you ... My god you look beautiful and lovely with his little baby bump of yours.... Are happy know saint..." Saint smile but that smile have different meanings....

Saint:"I am happy gulf ... Not because i get husband ...not because i have luxurious life ... I am happy because he/she will have a father to call at Last right ... Only we know the value of parents... I don't know about his parents gulf but hope they won't ignore my unborn baby ..."

Mrs June:"Why should we do it saint ... I am sorry for my son's behaviour toward you... I don't care about him that much because we always behind our work ... But he is not that bad at end baby boy... Because he was raised by type and their is no doubt ...so please tolerate little till he accept our grandkids saint..."

Saint:"It's ok mam ... I will try my best to accept him and live my life with him ..." Mrs June smile and kiss his forehead...

Mrs June:"Let go saint come everyone his waiting for you... Gulf you too come with saint..." Gulf and saint walk towards the wedding venue ...

Gulf:"Don't get nervous and don't be Afraid of Zee .." saint nod his hand look at Zee was glaring at him ... He bit his lips not to cry ...

Zee:"Don't you dare cry ... Smile or else forget about this marriage and your so called baby too ..." Saint nod his head and smile little while type and tharn smile at him ...

Finally both Zee and saint got married while type hug saint tightly while Zee look at type with all eagerness to hug type ... Type pull Zee to hug while tharn hug all three ...

Type:"Look Zee ... If i find your doing something behind me to saint and you will see whom i am and i will become your worst nightmare remeber it..." Zee gulp down and nod his head while mew,max,tong and sam glare at him ...

Everyone:"WE WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE ASSHOLE REMEMBER IT ..."

Mrs June:"Oh boys stop threatening him ... Are he will run off from my baby boy... He knows whom i am and want i am capable of ... You don't need to waste your energy on him because i will kill him myself if he does something to my son in law and grandkids...I am right Zee ..."

Zee:"Yes mommy ..." Everyone nod thier head while Zee held saint hand and walk towards the dinning area ...

Gulf:"Mr blue eyes... You look stunning in this dress " ... Gulf smile at mew who walked passed my him ... Mew smile and move towards the guests..." DON'T BE HARSH AT ME MR BLUE EYES ..." Gulf stomp his feet and walk towards everyone while tharn and type look each other and smile ..

Tharn:"Seems like we got our second son in law in the house baby ... Let's prepare for that too hope they don't creat any mess like Zee did ..." Type hug tharn while he sigh and look at his eyes...

Type:"I know about mew really well because he won't do something like Zee does but still i fell like we did wrong decision to marry saint to Zee ... You know every well ... That he won't accept something that easily ...i am Afraid of baby and saint know tharn..." Tharn kiss his forehead while looking at Zee who keep glaring at Saint ...