chapter 3

Gulf pov ...

Gulf:"Really you guys want to resign with me ... Don't force yourself guys ... I just want to enjoy my life and wonder around ..." Both win and mild roll thier eyes which make me pout...

Win:"Ohhh really you want to enjoy with out us .... We were together from kindergarten for fuck sake gulf ... Do you think that we will live alone ..."

Mild:"Listen to us gulf ... We were together for long time ... And still we will be together till the death ... Let's Enjoy the world together gulf either do or die ..." We three all laugh before moving out of the elevator ...

Win:"Here both mine and mild resignation letter ... Go give to by your self gulf ... We don't have a heart to Leave our golden heart boss ..." They both place thier hand on chest dramatically...

Gulf:"Fine guys i will see you ... Take your thinks and also pack my thinks too clear the desk ..." They walk towards the desk while i took Deep breath before opening the door ... " May i come in sir... "

Boss:"Sure gulf what a pleasant surprise to see you in the morning luck charm of the office ..." I giggle at him before handover  the letter...

Gulf:"Sir here my resignation letter ... I am walking out of my work and going to live my life and enjoy it ..."

Boss:"I will accept it gulf... Enjoy your life son ... Go head ... Wait it have two letter with it one his win and other one his mild they too walking out ..." I nod my head .. "Then go head see you guys and i am always here for you three..."

Gulf:"Your words mean a alot sir ... Sure if i need your help in future sure i will be coming to you sir and be ready to give us three a job again ..." He laugh before walking towards me ...

Boss:"Your Always welcome son ... So what are you going to do after this i am eager to listen about it ..." He giggle before noding my head ...

Gulf:" So i decided to travel around the world and explore different places and also going to start my own blog sir..."

Boss:"Some one going to have his own career it's seems .... Wish you all the best son ... You three will get your salary for this month with a bonus to start your new life ..." He hug me while Patting my back ...

Gulf:"we three going to miss you sir ... Even we work in the IT company and your our boss you still treat us all like your kids and we are great full sir ... Thank you and it's pleasure to work with you sir ..."

Boss:"Remeber me son ... This company always welcomes you ..." I nod my head before bowing to him ...

I walk out of his cabin and sir always walk behind me to see win and mild... He look both in a stren look which make win and mild gulp down...

Boss:"You ungrateful son's of mine ... Don't you want wish this old man a good bye last time ... How ungrateful you guys are towards me ..." Everyone laugh while they both sign the refill...

Mild:"Ohhh father if i see you for the last time .... I don't have a heart to leave this beautiful man from here ... God why you push me in this trap..." He cries while hugging sir which make us laugh ...

Win:"Thank you sir for your support and really we going to miss you badly..."

Boss:"we all going to miss you guys to now leave before i change my mind run from here ..." We aid bye to everyone before walking towards the elevator ....