chapter 7

Gulf pov....

Shit i fucked my badly ... I thought taking a single pic of those blue eyes will be more enough but i never thought that i will make me us a hostage ... I come here to develop my career but this is one is more than i thought ...

Who ask you to follow that eyes gulf .... Look ... Now where you have take us because of your stupidity ... With me everyone get caught ... It's to some what fun ... To be kidnapped and Being as hostage ...

But early morning i Never thought that i will be witnessing thies beautiful eyes again and that same eyes to shoot death glare to me ... I am pouting now ... Don't ask me ... I am pouting ... I hate you blue eyes...

Mild:"Like he cares about you bitch ... Shut up your nonsense ... After all this incident still you want that blue eyes to look at you with love and care ... " Shit all this time i have speaking loudly...

Win:"Ofcourse bitch your and still ... Now shut up ... After making our life hell and handovering our life to that tall guy you have guts to speak ..."

Gulf:"Hehehehe .. i am sorry brothers ... That eyes where calling me ...what i can do ..."

Mild:"Yes that same eyes going to witness our death right now .... Please gulf i beg you shut up ... All our life is now in edge of the hill just small below of wind is enough to finish our life ... Please stop your crazyness..."

Tul:"Yeah gulf ... Still i don't find a boyfriend for me ... But thinking of losing my life it's make me go crazy ... Just shut up ..."

Yu:"Don't worry gulfiee ... I am here with you ... But please ask them to give something to eat ...i am hungry ... "

Gulf:"Thank you yu ... Wait let me ask something to them ..."

Max:"No need for that we are moving out from here and please stop your nonsense ... My god thankfully my ear don't get bleed..." Fuck from when they hearing all our talks ...

Mild:"You bitch if you can't speak on your mind .... Please shut up for god sake ... Sir please don't mind that asshole ... Remove our blindfold and rope..."

Tong:"We can't take the blindfold till we reach the place ... Will we remove the blindfold and once we reach the place you will be hostage till we find the real culprit and then you can leave from there ..." Good we are go...

Win:"Will you stop it please gulf..."

Gulf:"Fine i won't ..."

Bright:"Really brother is correct they all are mentally challenged personalities ..."

Win:"hahaha so funny ... Shall we go are you guys going to talk nonsense here ..."

Author pov....

They were dragged out of the basement and drive towards thier mansion ...from today they going to be a hostage there till they find the real culprit...

Tong:"Here we are remove your blindfold yourself ... And keep silent for god sake ..."

Everyone:"Yes sir .. we will ..." Tong glare at them before walking inside the living room ...

Yu:"It's look like a castle gulfiee ... Dada use to say about suppasit's but this beyond the imagination..." They nod thier head before walking inside looking each and every with aww expression...