CH 13

Henry had just come back from Regina's house. Holding a fuzzy purple blanket that belonged to Rose from her old room. Henry wanted her to be comfy and hoped it would help. David was long gone saying he was going to ask the Blue Fairy for help, which made Gold glare at him as he left.

Henry and Regina entered the backroom of Gold's shop. Their sleepy Rose was still asleep, but Gold was making a potion.

"What are you doing?" Henry curiously asked. He placed the blanket on Rose and took a seat on the empty chair beside her.

"Making another sleeping curse." Gold answered without taking his eyes off the viles.

"Don't you dare think Henry is going back there! Just to see-" He interrupted her.

"I am not making it for Henry. I'm making it for myself." Gaining their attention, left them confused.

"I thought it was clear that simply sleeping cute has no effect on you."

"That's correct. Which is why I'm going to make as much as I can. Hopefully it will be just enough to for it to work for me.:

"Why waste time experimenting? Are you even sure that your 'love' as a father is actually true? Perhaps it failed." Regina's words were not just nasty to hear but also the worst thing to say to any parent. Gold was getting more and more irritated by the second. Henry noticed and could tell that the older man wanted her dead.

"Watch your tongue, dearie. In case you forgot already, even you and the boy tried waking her up. Nothing is working!" He threatened the witch. "Remember that I mentioned that the kiss did work, but something was blocking it from reaching her completely."

"So what's the plan?" Henry intervenes. Hoping to gain the Dark One's attention before doing something to Regina. After all, Gold was a bit nicer towards him.

"The plan is to make the potion strong enough to put me to sleep. It'll only be temporary, but if all goes well, I'll find her and bring her back." Rumple explained.

"Sounds Easy." Henry said. Happy to hear of a good plan.

"It does. The hard part is waiting. I need to estimate how much I will need and make a number of more potions. It will take time, but it's what needs to be done." Gold took a glance at his daughter. Still worried of what was going on within her.

"Don't worry Mr. Gold. Rose is strong. I'm sure she can handle herself until you save her." The boy's words did comfort the old man. He rewarded Henry with a smile.

Rumpelstiltskin continued making the sleeping curse with Henry's help. As the two focused on their work, they had forgotten about a certain someone who had left the shop discreetly. The witch was making her own plans on how to handle the problem of stopping Cora from entering Storybrooke.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jim and Ruby were buying groceries for Granny. But Ruby got a call from Charming, informing them that there was an emergency at the mines. The two made it to the mines and were told by the Prince that he and Leroy needed Ruby to track someone.

"What's going on?" She asked, confused. Last time she checked the mines were glowing with diamonds of fairy dust all over, not the cave was dark. Jim took around too and knew something was wrong.

" They're gone. All the diamonds are gone." Jim said. Ruby finally understood. They need to find the person responsible for this.

"Do you have something the person left behind so I can track them?" Charming wanted to hit himself as he groaned. He forgot that this was the only way to find someone, but smelling something of theirs.