Ch 1

Rumplestiltskin had just heard Belle's explanation about what happened to her in their world. The true story.

She had explained that Regina had abducted her and kept her in hiding ever since. Even though Rumple swore he would get revenge on Regina, Belle managed to get him to promise her that he wouldn't kill Regina. After he promised, the two kissed and enjoyed being in each other's arms. That is until Belle pulled away, remembering that a certain someone was missing.

"Belle, what is it? What's wrong?" Rumple asked his love.

"Rosemary. Your daughter, where- where is she?" She asked worriedly. But to her surprise the man smiled delicately at her. Hoping it would calm her nerves.

"She is here as well. And I have a feeling, I know where she is." He started and guided her towards his destination.

********************

Rosemary ran and ran. She barged into Gold's shop with a gleeful spirit. But was sad to see that the place was dark and empty. 'Where could he be?'

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the bells of the shop ringing. Some just came in too. She turned around and immediately recognized her father. Not wasting a second longer, she ran into his arms, hugging him tightly as if she were going to lose him again. He hugged her back with the same fear in his heart.

Rumplestilskin was finally reunited with his daughter.

Rose finally opened her eyes to see her father again, but was shocked to see what she thought was a ghost of Belle.

"Tell me you didn't use some dark spell to bring back the dead!" She begged her father. Of course she wouldn't be surprised if he did just that. But it didn't mean she would still approve of it.

"Have no fear, sweetheart. It seems the evil queen was lying to us about Belle's whereabouts." He explained.

"And it seems that a lot has happened between you two since I have been gone." Belle said after watching the two hug each other. Never did she witness much love they had for each other before. She could still remember them being awkward when in the same room together. They hardly spoke a sentence to each other!

"Well, we have you to thank." Rumple said and gave her a hug as well, bring her into the embrace with his daughter. "You being gone, is what brought us together."

Never will he let them go again.

*****************************

Rose waited by Regina's house to get her things and go home to her father. She watched Regina leave and Archie (cricket) talking to her on her doorstep. After the ex queen left in her car and Archie walked away, Rose made her move to run to the house. Getting in was easy, she still had the key. Getting her stuff out was another story. She decided it would be best to only take what she could fit in her large bean bag. Books, notebooks, Cd's, etc. Her father promised to get her new furniture and clothes. Knowing him, he will.

She made her way out of the house and into the streets of Storybrooke, she couldn't help but think of all the things that had happened. Henry survived, the curse broke, she had reunited with her papa, and Belle was alive! She couldn't stop smiling at how her life was turning out. Then she bumped into someone. Norman... actually Jim.

"Norman! I- I mean, Jim! Jim, right?" She asked him after recognizing him from Cinderella's ball.

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, that's me. Your Rosemary, I remember you." He said. But judging by his tone, he didn't sound too happy to see her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. The teenage boy didn't say a word.

"Jim, you can tell me anything. We're still friends, right?" True, he did lie and hide things from her. But that was because of the curse. Because of her own experience of being with a liar and manipulator, she was willing to give him a chance too. She tried to reach out for his hand but he quickly pulled it away.

"I don't think so." He said. He was acting more differently than before. She frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I know who you are. You're the Dark One's daughter." He stated with venom.

"That's what you're mad about? You knew that even before the curse broke." She argued.

"But that was when he was just Mr Gold's and you were Rose Mills."

"What's the difference? I am still his daughter!" Now she was getting annoyed.

"You didn't know that. You were someone else and now you're not." His choice of words made it clear what he meant.

"So you like the fake me, the real me." She stated more than asked.

"You are the Dark One's daughter. What's to like about that?!" Her heart broke. Those words reminded her that she is back to who she was and forever will be. The person everyone will fear because of who her father is. The Dark One. It was for that reason and that reason only why her father kept her a secret from the world. Kept inside the castle grounds, away from the people who hated him.

"You're right. I am Rumpelstiltskin's daughter. And you what? I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about that. Goodbye, Hawkins." She said and marched her way faster to home. She refused to let him make her feel so broken.

********************

The Charming's came to see Gold in his shop. They wanted answers to why Magic was back. Emma wasn't too thrilled to hear Gold twist her words around and not cooperate.

"Is your daughter as twisted as you Gold? Or did you use some magic spell to brainwash her? It's hard to believe that she would want you as a father." Emma threatened to say to the old man. To her pleasure, he wasn't fond of what she was stating.

"Wait. I remember her." Charming cut in saying. " She was at the castle when I came looking for you."

"Marching in and threatening her was more like it." Rumple reminded the prince.

"Does she have magic too? If she does, we need to keep her away from Henry." Gold was getting tired of hearing the Charmings accusing his Rose for something she isn't. Whatever happened to don't judging a book by it's cover?

"Ms Swan, how dare you assume I would do that to my own daughter. You out of everyone should know what it means to give your child their best chance. And that's what I did for my daughter. Always have, always will." After saying those words to Swan, he turned his attention to Charming. "As for you shepherd, no she doesn't have magic. I forbid Rosemary to learn magic to keep her safe from harm. I love my daughter, and I would do anything for her. Even if it meant being far from her."

********************

Rose finally made it to the shop. It took her longer thanks to the dark windy night. She had a feeling a magical creature was on the loose. She needed to find her papa quickly. When Rose entered the place, she found Belle looking hurt and walked right past her to go outside. Rose looked out the window and continued watching Belle walk further away to who knows where. Rose looked back at her father and guilt was written all over his face when he hung his head down. He found his cane more interesting to look at. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, knowing he did something wrong... again.

"What did you do now?" She simply asked him. Some things will never change, and weirdly she missed that. It reminded her that she was back home