Ch 21

Everything had calmed down at the hospital. The Pirate was locked up in his room for recovery. The new stranger in town (Greg) was clueless of magic, also recovering. And Rose, despite losing all her real memories, was getting the rest she needed. The Charming's got home early in the morning, but the three felt it was time to sleep. Sadly for them an unwanted visitor entered their home without a warning.

"Gold!" Emma wasn't sure if she should be surprised or not of seeing him barge his way in. But she knew she had to be cautious of him, after everything that's happened. "It's been a long night. I know you want Rose-"

"Do you remember that favor you owe me?" Rumple got to the point. He was furious, but knew if he continued focusing on Rose, it would help no one.

""Yeah...." She was confused.

"I'm cashing it in."

"It's not a good-"

"You do honor your agreements, don't you? I need to find someone, so we're leaving today. Pack a bag." He stated.

"Leaving? But what about Rose?" Snow asked. She wasn't expecting Gold to leave with Rose in the hospital. But Gold ignored the princess and kept his eyes focused on Emma.

"And it has to be today because every minute I'm here, is a minute closer to me killing Hook after what he did to MY DAUGHTER."

Henry was very confused. He heard there was an accident and people got hurt. But he didn't know that it included Rose.

"What happened to Rose?" He asked those around him. Snow placed her hand on his shoulders to calm him.

"We did mention someone got hurt." She started. But Rumple couldn't believe that the young boy Rose cared for, still had no idea what happened.

"Is that what you told him? Are you so afraid to mention that Rosemary has now lost all her memories? And she's again stuck with the cursed ones!"

"Gold, calm down. We're sorry about your daughter. We really are." David tried to calm him. Rumple was really debating whacking the prince's face with the cane.

"Fine. But we have a long history. So know this, and know this to be true. You're going to keep Regina far away from my daughter. I don't care how you do it. Use your imagination! Because I am not going through that drama again. And if any harm comes to Rose while I'm gone, I'm gonna kill all of you." He threatened them.

..................

Jim woke up hoping last night was just a nightmare. But a call from Ruby reminding him to bring her breakfast at the hospital brought back the frown on his face. So he forced himself up and got ready for the day. Believing it will be a long, confusing one. And confusing indeed when he got down the stairs at the Inn's lobby and found the Dark One himself facing Granny. Granny looked like she was ready to bite the man's head off with her glare. Jim wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"What's going on?" He asked, sensing the tension as he stood by Granny.

"I have a job for you." Gold told him.

"I don't want it."

"Yes you will." Rumple glanced over at Granny "This is private."

"He's my responsibility, and I know you." Jim chuckled to himself. He was grateful Granny was still willing to protect him from the dark wizard. Which is why he didn't want to make the situation worse for them.

"It's ok Granny. I'll holler if I need you." Jim decided. Granny looked at him for confirmation he really was ok. After seeing that the boy was not showing any signs of fear, she nodded and left the room towards the kitchen.