011| Rotten Tomatoes

December 24, 1974

Isabella found Sirius on the roof above his room. She regretted following him. She didn't want him to think they were friends, because they certainly were not. Even more, she didn't know how she would make her way onto the roof.

"So are you coming up or not princess?" Sirius smirks then takes a long pull from the flask. His face contorts in disgust as he chokes the alcohol down.

"Are you going to learn how to drink?" Isabella counters crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Sirius just looks at her with an amused glow in his eyes. His smile widens as he looks up at the night sky for a second then back at her. He laughs, "You know I love seeing your fiesty side Izzy. The whole shy girl front doesn't suit you."

Isabella fights back a blush as she looks down at the stone beneath her. "Don't call me that," she mutters.

"My apologies Isabella," Sirius chuckles again. "So are you coming up to teach me how to drink or what?"

"Er- uh how did you get up there?" she asks quietly. She was definitely blushing now as she looked up at Sirius. She felt vulnerable and it disgusted her. Sirius's face actually softened the tiniest bit as he looked down at her. The light from the stars was shining behind him and illuminating his slender profile.

"I can help with that." Sirius reaches in his robes and pulls out his wand. Before Isabella can react he is doing Wingardium Leviosa and she is levitating in the air. It was obvious Sirius had never done the spell on something as large as a human. His movements are shaky as he struggles and Isabella bounces through the air. Her stomach is doing flips and she's holding her breath in anticipation. Luckily, Sirius was a decent enough wizard to land her on the roof safely and place her beside him.

There's a moment of stillness. Sirius is staring at her like she is a science experiment he had just completed. She supposes in a way she sort of was. Either way, she didn't like the way he was staring at her so intently. His eyes alight with excitement, his mouth hanging open slightly and upturned at the ends.

"You're not supposed to do magic outside of school," Isabella says looking straight ahead at the night sky instead of at the boy beside her.

"Bloody hell, you sound just like Evans," Sirius laughs. Isabella sees him shake his shaggy black curls in her peripheral vision. Then, he tilts back his head as he takes another swig from the silver flask. "Evans would never drink with me though."

"Probably because she can handle her alcohol better than you," Isabella suggests before snatching the flask from his hands. The girl lets her inhibitions go as she takes a long pull from the metal object. The alcohol tastes more bitter than any she had ever tasted and it burns on the way down. Isabella doesn't let it show on her face, she wouldn't give Sirius that satisfaction.

"I'm impressed," Sirius nods after Isabella turns to him with a smug smile. Then he lowers himself onto his back so he can look up at the sky. His pale skin glows even more in the moonlight. It seems far too intimate so Isabella returns to looking straight ahead.

"Do you want to play a game?" Sirius asks suddenly looking over at her. A few strands of hair fall in his eyes and he doesn't attempt to move them. Isabella wants to reach over and do it herself, but she knows that would be weird.

"What game?" she asks in a bored manner. She places her hands palm down behind her so she can lean back on them slightly.

"I used to play with Reggie and Bellatrix before she went insane. We name the stars and if we get them wrong we take a shot. Well, I added the last part right now," Sirius reminisces. He's looking at Isabella without truly seeing her, his mind caught up in the memories from his childhood.