Chapter 2: Kurama's Memories

i do not own Naruto or this Photo.

Chapter 2:

Naruto: Did you say,my mother?you know who my mother was?

Kurama: Yeah,she was my jailer before you,kit.i'll share my memories of when i was sealed inside mito and kushina so you will know what she looks like.You will also learn who your father was,but let me remind you,whatever happens dont tell anyone about me or who your parents was.They have a lot of enemies so the 3rd Hokagekeep his mouth shut to protect you.But once you master FUINJUTSU and reach at least level 10 Seal Master,i will allow you to tell the Hokage that you know of your heritage and get your inheritance.Are we clear,kit?

Naruto: Yes,very clear,kurama-san,no,i mean sensei!

Kurama smiled and nod.Right away,kurama's memories about UZUMAKI MITO and KUSHINA and FUINJUTSU were shared to naruto.Naruto learn everything,that he is not a Clanless orphan boy like everybody said he was.He has a Clan,though it was destroyed during the 2nd shinobi war it still need the combine forces of 3 great shinobi village.

He also learn that he was the son of the 4th Hokage,Namikaze Minato.His parent's love him unlike what the villagers said that his parent's throw him because he is a demon.Naruto cried.

He also learn that kurama was being controlled by an Uchiha with a Sharingan powerful enough to control the powerful being like the Kyuubi.

Naruto swore to become a strong and great shinobi like his parent's and get revenged to the Uchiha who control kurama and cause him to become an orphan.

A/N: thank you for reading and dont forget to vote.