Chapter 8 : Bell Test 2

Naruto: Fuinjutsu : Detection

With physical boost + detection + the hummingbird taijutsu naruto isn't afraid and charge to kakashi. The two ninja were fighting in taijutsu only, the: Hummingbird vs the Wolf Style of the hatake clan.

Naruto may be a genin, but his taijutsu style is superior compared to kakashi's wolf fist. This  is proven correct as he keep on pushing the jonin back and sometime's score a hit on kakashi's chakra point's. Kakashi quickly overloaded the close chakra point's with chakra to force it to open, this result to kakashi panting in their fight.

Naruto took the chance to appear behind his sensei and kick his back, kakashi fly and roll on the ground.

Naruto: Time to end th-

Sasuke: I will be the one to defeat him! Katon : endan no jutsu (fire style : fireball jutsu). Ha! i win! not you, dobe!

Kakashi was engulf in fire, Naruto sigh and shook his head, he then leave to the forest area. Sakura come out from her hiding place and together with Sasuke, they were both confused. Not a minute has pass and a loud sound was heard, Sasuke looked at the 'kakashi' in the fire, it poof. It's a clone, sasuke grit his teeth as he also went to the forest, he was made a fool and he didn't even realize it.

Naruto: Fuinjutsu : Wind Bind! Now you won't escape, right? Your chakra is low and almost depleted, add to the fatigue you are feeling from using that 'eye'. This mean's i win!

Sasuke and Sakura arrived and saw kakashi being bound by a wind. Naruto give them the 2 bell's which shock kakashi as he didn't know it was taken from him. Because Naruto gave them the bells kakashi 'ass' them telling them that teamwork is the lesson in their final exam.

Even though they didn't really do any teamwork,the fact that Naruto gave them the bell's mean's that Naruto is willing to protect his teammates.