Chapter 6 : meeting with the Hokage

Kakashi and Naruto appear in the 3rd Hokage's office.

Kakashi: Sandaime-sama, can you tell your anbuto leave the room for a moment? It is something really important.

The 3rd Hokage got confused but do as he say, Naruto sense another prescene's in the room spying them and kill him via Fuinjutsu: Laser Finger. The spy was in another group of anbu under konoha's elder, Shimura Danzo.

Kakashi: Hokage-sama, Naruto already know who his parent's are, he give so much hint that it was so obvious.

Hiruzen( wide-eyed ): really, Naruto? How?

Naruto: Kurama-sensei told me. He also train me in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, though my Genjutsu is only mid-chunin level. I'm also a level 10 Seal Master, Kurama-sensei share his memories of Fuinjutsu when he was sealed inside granny Mito and my mother. I also learn my father's jutsu and Taijutsu thank's to him.

Hiruzen: By  Kurama, you mean the Kyuubi? You talk-talk to the Kyuubi?!

Naruto: Yes, and i saw him memories 12 year's ago, he was summon out from my mother's seal and placed him under Genjutsu by those curse sharingan eye. I promise him that i will find and kill that Uchiha with a single eye-hole mask. I can only guess that guy has connection to madara as he is the only one Kurama  know that can summon him.

The 2 shinobi couldn't believed the information they had just heared, if it's true then there's a possibility that Uchiha Madara is still alive.

Naruto: That's all i will tell you, i gotta go and get ready for tomorrow's test. Fuinjutsu: Teleportation!

Naruto disappeared leaving the 2 shinobi in shock.

A/N: dont forget to comment,share and vote. thank you