Chapter 4 : Graduation and Team

i do not own naruto.

Chapter 4 : Graduation and Team

2 years later, naruto graduate's and become a genin, he was placed in team 7 together with uchiha sasuke and haruno sakura. Everyone was still curious on what happen to naruto, he suddenly appear and change. He is is silent, serious and become better in his study, shuriken and kunai throwing, ninjutsu and mastered the 4th Hokage's Humming Bird Style Taijutsu. Not even sasuke's Interceptor Fist can defeat him.

He suddenly become mysterious to his classmates and ever since then no one dared to call him an orphan, clanless or deadlast. Sasuke is the only one who dared to confront him and demand to teach him the 4th's Taijutsu. Naruto of course refuse him.

Sasuke was confused and cuious why his sharingan can't copy naruto's taijutsu, even though he only have 1 tomoe sharingan it is still sharingan, nonetheless. What he didnt know is that naruto put a seal in his body to cancel the copy effect of the sharingan, courtesy to kurama.

Team 7 is currently waiting for their sensei when sasuke demand to naruto to teach him the Humming Bird Taijutsu and Fuinjutsu.

Sasuke: Dobe, teach me the yondaime's taijutsu!im an uchiha and you have to listen to me! Refuse me again and i will tell the council. Our standing are too different and world's apart, they will favor me than an orphan like you! So you better do as i say!

Naruto (yawn) : You're really loud, uchiha. Can't you be quite for a second and just let me sleep? If you have a lot of free time in your hand's, well, i dont. If you are free then use it to study of train, don't think that everyhing is given to you for free!

A/N : please dont forget to comment, share and vote. thank you!