Chapter 10 : Naruto vs Zabuza

Zabuza: Kid, why are you not affected by my KI?

Naruto: Because i've been bathing in killing intent since the day i was born. The most intense was when i was 5, im still expose to it even until today. But sorry as i won't tell you who it belongs to.

Zabuza(Smirk) : you're cheeky! (charge to naruto) Die!

Naruto: Fuinjutsu : Steam!

Zabuza groan as he was envelope by the skin-peeling steam.

Zabuza(escape): huff huff huff, a Fuinjutsu? are you an Uzumaki?!

Naruto(nod) : indeed, i am. Don't let your guard down now, we are still fighting. Fuinjutsu : Parasite Barrier! I really love this barrier because it absorb the person's chakra if they are inside it.

Zabuza did his best to get out and keep slashing the barrier. Unfortunately for zabuza, the barrier prove to be tough as his sword can't even put a single scratch on it. After about 5 minute's Zabuza kneel down feeling weak, his chakra is about to get drain.

Naruto sigh and cancel the barrier letting zabuza out.

Naruto: I really don't like none-sense killing, so tell me, are you willing to turned a blind eye and protect the bridge builder with us? i promise you, if you do come to our side i will kill gato for you and help kiri's revolutionaries in their civil war against the tyrant mizukage.

Zabuza(sigh) : fine, uzumaki's are really scary and natural when it comes to Fuinjutsu(laughing).

Naruto(laughing too): thank you for the compliment! won't you introduce your friend to us who is hiding behind that bush?

Zabuza and the hiding person gulp!

Zabuza: nothing escape's you, huh. HAKU, COME HERE!

A/N: please don't forget to comment,share and vote,thank you.