Chapter 7 : Bell Test 1

Naruto teleported back to the Hokage's office.

Naruto: Before i forget, jiji. I want my inheritance, i want everything from my parent's. Their bank account's and businesses, except for the house and everything in there since i already live there since i was 5. Get everything ready soon and call me, adios amigos.

Kakashi and Hiruzen's mouth hang open as Naruto leave.

< The Next Day : Training Ground 7 >

Kakashi: Take this 2 bell's from me and you pass. There's only 2 because 1 of you will fail and go back to the academy. Now, if you are ready, begin!

The 3 genin scatter to hide.

Naruto: Fuinjutsu: Stealth + Physical Boost.

Naruto hide his presence, chakra signature and killing intent, then use physical boost to increase his strength, speed, stamina, defense and reaction speed. Then "silently" charge at kakashi.

The arrogant jonin didn't sense the approaching genin and just continue reading his porn novel while giggling. Naruto took a knife from his pouch and carefully cut the 2 bell's. He put them in the spatial storage so they won't make a sound when they fall. Naruto withdraw and undo his stealth announcing his presence to the reading jonin.

Kakashi subconciously jump when he suddenly felt someone behind him, he thought it was and 'enemy' but glad that it was just Naruto.

Kakashi (sweatdropped): You scared me there, Naruto. You get behind me this close without me noticing you, your good(eye smile).

Naruto(smile): You shouldn't read a book in a battle, sensei. It will cost you.

A/N: dont forget to comment,share and vote. thank you.