Chapter 3 : Level 10 Seal Master

i do not own naruto.

Chapter 3: level 10 Seal Master

5 years have passed and naruto is now 10,he also reach level 10 Seal Master,5 more levels to become a Seal Grand Master,all thanks to kurama's help.

Naruto walk in a less deserted alley to avoid the villager's.However,being the Demon Kid he is and the constant target of their Fox Hunt he is easily spotted.even in brode daylight,they arent afraid to harm him since most of the shinobi in konoha also hate naruto.

Vilager 1: Where are you hiding in the past 5 year's,demon?

Villager 2: You think your crimes are forgiven if you hide for a long time,huh,demon?

Shinobi 1: You will give up one of your limb to appease the soul of my dead girlfriend,you freak!

Shinobi 2: Stop talking and just attack him!

The villagers and the Shinobi all charge to naruto with weapons in hand.Naruto calmly look at the,then.

Naruto(extend his hands): Fuinjutsu: Chain Lightning!

A high voltage of lightning hit a person,the lightning didnt stop and continue to hit another,then another,then another,until all the hostile people got hit.Their heart burst as the thigh voltage of lightning hit them and all of them die.

Naruto: This should lessen the people with ill-intention against me.

Kurama: Dont forget to erase their memories,kit.If a Yamanaka where to inspect their memories and find out it was your doing,those damn council will want to execute you.Better safe than sorry.

Naruto: Got it,Kurama-sensei.FUINJUTSU:Memory Erasing Seal!

Naruto erase the evidence.

A/N: Please dont forget to comment,share and vote,thank you.