Chapter 15 : Final Chapter

Everyone including Mei was shock and cried after knowing that their Mizukage was place under Genjutsu and fought it for 2 year's with the Sanbi. And now, they learn the truth and their freedom at the cost of their Mizukage's life.

Naruto : NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, EVERYONE LAY YOUR WEAPON'S DOWN! IF ANYONE STILL WANT TO FIGHT, THEN I WILL FIGHT THEM! ( everyone throw their weapon's down ) THANK YOU! NOW AS FOR THE SANBI, I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE AS I CAN'T RELEASE HIM! IF A BIJUU IS RELEASE FROM HIS JUNCHUURIKI THE JINCHUURIKI WILL DIE! AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE JUST YET! I STILL WANT T O GET MARRIED TO MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE,HAKU!

Haku's face turned as red as a tomato while the kiri citizen's shock that the 2 people from different villages would one day get on a relationship.

Mei ( sigh ) : Naruto-san, on behalf of kiri i want to thank you and your team for helping us in our village's situation. If there's something we can do for you all just tell us and know that you are all welcome here in kiri.

Naruto ( smile ) : You are very much welcome, mei-sama. I am doing this for my future wife and father in-law, haku and zabuza-san. As i know that they love kiri and want to help stabilize the situation here.

Haku blushed and Zabuza smirk. The next morning, team konoha said their goodbye's, they know that kiri still have so much to do to return the village to the strength it was once possess.

 The people choose Mei Terumi as their 5th Mizukage, haku and zabuza remain in kiri to help in their village's construction. They promise to visit Naruto in Konoha though.

On their way back, naruto is giggling and they know why,it is because he became the first jinchuuriki who have 2 bijuu inside him. In their group it was Naruto who hit the jackpot.

A/N : This is the last chapter of this novel, im still thinking of doing the book 2. the book 2 consist of : chuunin exam, envasion and finding tsunade.

thank you all for the support and please wait for the 2nd book.

dont forget to comment, share and vote, thank you.