Chapter 13 : Wood Dragon Jutsu

Chapter 13: Wood Dragon Jutsu

Naruto : Fuinjutsu : wide-area physical boost to all ally. Fuinjutsu : Detection, let's go.

The rebel army vs the Mizukage Yagura's shinobi's clashed. Kunai, Shuriken, Ninjutsu and Taijutsu are clashing everywhere, ten's to hundred's of shinobi's and mercenaries dead bodies are piling everywhere, the ground's are wet with the dead's blood's.

Mei : DO NOT FALTER! PUSH THEM BACK! LIBERATE KIRI FROM THE TYRANT MIZUKAGE! REMEMBER, IF WE LOSE KIRI WILL NEVER BE FREE AGAIN!

Everyone : UUUOOOOHHHH!!!!

The rebel's determine to win charge and give their all. The 3 konoha shinobi charged as well, showing the others that they too are useful in this war. Kou close the Tenketsu of the kiri shinobi's making them unable to used their chakra to create ninjutsu or genjutsu while anko finish them one by one using her snakes summoning, she also summon he giant summoning snake to help in the fight, the snake swallow the enemy whole.

Kakashi separate from them as he is used to fighting alone. Kakashi killed a lot of enemies as he is using his sharingan.  On the other side, yagura is having a hard time fighting the 2 physically boost konoha ninja. As  naruto cast detection fuinjutsu, yagura is having a hard time hitting them.

Naruto: Fuinjutsu : Boost! Yamato-san, use your kekkei genkei to suppress yagura! i've increase your chakra reserve's temporarily!

Yamato : thank's, naruto-kun! Mokuton: Mokuryuu no Jutsu ( Wood Release : Wood Dragon Jutsu)!

A giant wood dragon charge and bind yagura absorbing his chakra. Yagura weaken and Naruto use this chance to defeat him by immobilizing him.

Naruto : Fuinjutsu : movement binding seal!

A/N : dont forget to comment, share and vote, thank you