Chapter 9 : Wave Mission

Team 7 is on their way to wave to escort a bridge builder name Tazuna. Kakashi and Naruto noticed a puddle of water and know someone cast a Genjutsu on it to lay an ambushed.

Naruto(sigh) : Fuinjutsu : Lightning Shock!

A seal appeared in Naruto's hand and a white lighting come out and electrocuted  the puddle of water. 2 shinobi appeared passed out when the genjutsu was cancelled. Naruto tie them to a tree as kakashi sent a message to the village to take the 2 nuke-nin they captured.

The group of 5 ride a boat to wave, upon landing they were attack by an A-rank nuke-nin, momochi zabuza. Kakashi lift his forehead protector covering his left eye, when he do a sharingan appeared which shock Sasuke because he never knew a non-uchiha has a sharingan.

Their fighting is intense as no one want's to lose to the other. They're like long-time rival's who have equal in chakra, equal in fighting experience and equal in skill's. The only way to decide their battle is if the other have stronger will that their opponent or if someone interfere in the their fight.

In the end kakashi lose as he was imprison in a water prison jutsu. Zabuza release his killing intent to scare the rest of kakashi's team, it was indeed effective as Sakura is shaking in fear while pissing on herself as she dropped to the ground hugging herself and crying.

Sasuke is also trembling as he remember the night his brother kills his clansmen. Tazuna is like a tree completely rooted in where he is standing and sweating like crazy. Only Naruto is calm as he is 'bathing' in the Kyuubi's dark aura and killing intent everytime he enter hi mindscape.

Zabuza smiled at him like a treasure collector who found a priceless treasure in the market unintentionally.

A/N : please don't froget to comment,share and vote,thank you.