Chapter 5: Introduction

i do not own naruto! this is only a fan fiction story.

Chapter 5: Introduction

Hatake Kakashi, the jonin sensei of team 7 come. They move to the rooftop and introduce each other.

Kakashi: my name is hatake kakashi.  I like reading my Icha Icha Book, i hate cat's especially the demon cat of the Daimyou's wife. My dream is to one day star in Jiraiya'sama's Icha Icha Book one day, hehehe.

Sakura: my name is Haruno Sakura. I like (look at sasuke) kyah! My hobby is (look again at sasuke) kyah!! My dream for the future is to one day (look at sasuke and got a nosebleed) KYAH!!! (struggling to get up) i-i hate naruto-baka and ino-pig!

Naruto: The name's Uzumaki Naruto. I like kurama-sensei, ichiraku family and their ramen,sandaime-jiji and the 3 people who are special to me. I hate the ignorant villagers and my parent's student's (look at kakashi) who neglected me (kakashi gulp), i also hate my godparent's who abandoned me. My dream is to become the village 3rd Uzumaki Seal Grand Master (kakashi wide-eyed at the hint) and restore my clan even if i have to destroy the village's who were responsible in destroying Uzugakure. Right now, my biggest dream is to kill a certain Uchiha who caused the death of my parent's.

Everyone has wide-eyed, there so many thing's to question in his introduction that need's answers, but Sasuke's intro come's first.

Sasuke: Uchiha Sasuke. I dont have many like's and i have a lot of dislike's, and my dream, no, ambition because ill make it a reality, is to one day kill a certain man.

Kakashi (clap) : okay,see you tomorrow at 5am in training ground 7, oh! and don't eat breakfast you will just puke them. Naruto can i talk to you for a moment?

Naruto nod. Kakashi touch his shoulder and shunshin to the Hokage's tower's.

A/N : please dont forget to comment, share and vote. thank you!