Chapter 11 : Naruto x Haku , and Gato's Death

Zabuza introduce Haku to team 7 and team 7 do the same. Naruto and Haku hit it off and become fast friends, Kakashi tried to ask question about Haku ( more like interrogating her ) but Naruto stop him.

Naruto: stop that Kakashi-san, asking a question or two is fine but asking too many feel's like an interrogation. I know you're just being careful because of their status but there're time's when you have to trust someone than doubt them.

Zabuza ( launging ) : i like this kid! You will become a better jonin someday than your sensei, i tell you! ( launging again ).

Naruto ( launging too ) : maybe we'll become best friend's someday or in-law's if i marry your daughter Haku.

Haku blushed, team 7's jaw-dropped but zabuza got a tic mark.

Zabuza : if you like Haku you have to work hard to get her affection, but let me tell you, my daughter wont's choose a weakling for a partner.

Naruto ( salute ) : got it, father in-law! ( wink at Haku ).

The group continued to walk until the arrived in Tazuna's house. They meet Tsunami Tazuna's daughter and his grandson, Inari. The same night, after eating dinner Naruto, Zabuza and Haku went to Gato's headquarter's and kill all the guard's, bandit's, mercenaries and Gato himself. They also save a lot of slave's and imprison people.

When morning come, wave country celebrated after seeing the dead body of Gato. Half of Gato's money was taken by Naruto, he shared it to Zabuza and Hakubut the other half and all of Gato's businesses was given to wave country.

Tazuna finished the bridge with 200 Naruto clones helping him and name it : The Great Naruto Bridge.

A/N : please don't forget to comment, share and vote, thank you.