Chapter 14 : The Truth About Yagura

Naruto : Fuinjutsu : Mind Search!

Naruto scan Yagura's mind to know why he decided to purge the bloodline user's in Kiri. Naruto find out that yagura was being controlled by the very same person who control Kurama 13 years ago, the uchiha who attacked konoha and cause him to become an orphan.

Naruto: Kurama-sensei, yagura was under the genjutsu by that uchiha who control you 13 year's ago.

Kurama: HIM AGAIN?! THE BASTARD SURE IS BUSY AFTER HE ATTACKED KONOHA BEFORE! KILL THE JINCHUURIKI, KIT! HE IS 'INNOCENT' BUT THE REBEL ARMY WILL SURELY 'PUNISH' HIM TOO MUCH LATER IF HE SURVIVE. ALSO, SEAL MY BROTHER ISOBU INSIDE YOU, I DONT MIND SHARING A PLACE AS LONG AS HE HAS THE SMALLER ROOM, HEHEHE.

Naruto ( sweatdropped ) : alright, ( stab yagura with a kunai to his heart ) Fuinjutsu : 8 trigrams seal!

Naruto seal the sanbi inside him before it can take form.

Naruto : EVERYONE, LISTEN TO ME! TOGETHER WITH YAMATO-SAN, WE HAVE KILLED THE MIZUKAGE, YAGURA! BUT IN ORDER TO PROTECT EVERYONE FROM THE 'CONTROLLED' BIJUU TO KILL EVERYONE HERE, I HAVE TO SEAL THE SANBI IN ME!

Everyone : WHAT?! Yagura was being controlled? and the sanbi is under kiri's property!

Naruto : If you doubt me, here! Fiunjutsu : Mirror of Truth! See for yourself the truth!

The Mirror of Truth play and memories of Yagura were being watch by everyone. They learn that an uchiha came and place Yagura and the Sanbi under Genjutsu, together they fought the Genjutsu and it take's 2 year's before they lost and then begun his 'Era' of tyranny!

A/N : please don't forget to comment, share and vote, thank you!