Chapter 12 : The Beautiful Rebel Army Leader

Team 7 + Zabuza and Haku returned to Konoha, Naruto need the Hokage's  permission to go to Kirigakure and join the rebel's group. Naruto agreed on the conditioned that Naruto have at least 4 jonin level bodyguard's as 'he' is an important asset to Konoha.

Zabuza and Haku was shocked as they felt it was too much for a genin no matter how important he/she is to have 4 jonin level guards, but they accept the condition as having 4 strong helper is very much appreciated.

The group of 7 consist of : Naruto, Zabuza, Haku, Kakashi, an anbu named Yamato, Mitarashi Anko and a tokibitsu jonin who used to guard Hinata name Hyuga kou. The group went back to wave and was welcome by the people there warmly especially Naruto.

Tazuna offer to give them a free ride to Kiri and told them to be careful as Kiri is currently a danger zone. The group arrived and meet up with the rebel army leader, Mei Terumi. She is a beautiful woman at the marriageable age of 28 but still single. Probably because she has a LAVA Kekkei Genkei, that the males are afraid they would melt if they kiss her ( oooooooooohhhh! ).

Mei is a serious and good leader but she is still a woman who has her need's, so when she saw the group of 7 with 4 men at her age she couldn't help but flirt at them. She was shock though as one of them was her friend and former classmate, Zabuza.

Mei and rebel's naruto's group attack the headquarter's of the tyrant Mizukage, Sanbi jinchuuriki Yagura. Naruto volunteer to fight him alone, mei refuse at first but was convince by Zabuza and the konoha jonin's. To increase their chance of winning, Yamato a Mokuton ( wood release ) user also volunteer to fight alongside Naruto.

The battle between the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki + Mokuton user vs the Sanbi Jinchuuriki is about to begin.