PULCHRITUDINOUS. 03

⋄

the Kyoto and Tokyo students took their separate ways with their superiors after being informed of the rules. they had roughly 30 minutes to prepare and strategize.

for the Kyoto students in this matter, it was devising a plan to kill Yuuji.

"Fushiguro, why did you seem so shocked when you saw (Y/n)? don't tell me you're a love at first sight boy," Nobara accused.

"hmm that's right. now that i recall it, you were watching her as she left," panda added.

"aw is Megumi finally growing up?" Maki playfully asked. she had to agree though, the young Gojo was remarkably mesmerizing.

"it's nothing," Megumi said.

Gojo listened silently.

"salmon?"

"nothing means something Fushiguro! tell us!" Yuuji cried.

"it's none of your concerns," Megumi dodged the question.

"woof!"

the group looked over to a room they were about to pass to see a fluffy white dog standing in the doorway.

"it's a puppy!" Yuuji shrieked as he immediately jumped at the 4-legged creatures and ruffled its fur.

"oi! don't be keeping the dog to yourself now!" Nobara barked as she knelt down to pet the dog as did Inumaki.

the large fluff had enough of their affection as he looked at the other faces in the crowd. he recognized Megumi the moment their eyes met.

with a wag of his tail, he rushed to Megumi, getting up on his hind legs and placing his paws on his abdomen.

"hey Mochi," Megumi knelt down as well. Mochi had his arms around his shoulders, licking the boy's face.

"no fair! why does it lick and kiss you and not us? and how do you know it's name?" Yuuji complained.

"this is (Y/n)'s dog."

Mochi barked as he got off Megumi and trotted into the room he was originally in. Megumi was hesitant, but stood up and walked to the doorframe.

at the end of the room he saw the girl he wanted to see for so long. her white hair glowed as she sat under the engawa, staring out at the gardens.