Everything's So Fucked Up

The seriousness in her tone made you laugh out loud, thinking that she's using her acting skills on you and decided to pull off this shoddy game right now, in the middle of the night.

"Haha, very funny, Scarlett Ingrid Johansson." You rolled your eyes in mockery, "Just prank me again tomorrow, okay? I promise I'll just pretend to be dumb and go with the flow but right now, I want my sleep."

"Scarlett Ing – Oh, fuck you!" The girl exclaimed as her body jumped lightly in bitterness and that's just when you noticed that her blonde hair was cut shorter than the last time you remember. "I'll go sleep with Yelena tonight!"

Did she cut her hair yesterday when you aren't paying attention?

"Yelena who?" You furrowed your brows cluelessly, "Yelena Belova?"

"God, yes!" She shrieked in irritation before grabbing her pillows and heading towards the door to leave but not before mumbling, "I don't know what's happening with my girlfriend right now but I don't want to deal with her shit during midnight."

You frowned when you heard the word 'girlfriend' coming from her, but you just decided to sleep again, hoping that everything would be okay with you and Scar tomorrow.

~ Timeskip ~

The bright light coming from the sun shone through the large window in the room which made you sigh and stretch to your side only to feel the cold sheets beside you.

You guessed that Scarlett's still fooling around and slept in the guest room which made you chuckle lightly at how determined she was with her payback.

You sat up to look for your phone and that's when you discovered that this isn't your room.

You were sure that your walls were painted white because you said that you felt that it was more refreshing in the eyes but the walls here?

They were in the shade of light gray and black.

You also noticed that your terrace full of lively and flowery plants was gone which made you stand up in a panic because you treasure your plants more than anything.

You then looked around the room in observation.

Scarlett did a good effort about this, she even brought you to her taping set.

What a woman.

You saw a door inside the room which you guessed was a bathroom, so you quickly went there to begin your morning routine before confronting your fiancé.

~ Timeskip ~

After you've done doing your business, you went out of the room only to gasp instantly at the sight when you saw that the hallways are really different from your home.

It's getting more irksome and incoherent each second.

Truth to be told, your dream last night felt like it's really real and you are actually in another world but you keep insisting and forcing yourself to believe that this is just one of Scarlett's revenge because it wouldn't make sense if you were suddenly in another universe, right?

Going back to reality, you headed towards the elevator and clicked the button that says kitchen.

Everything feels odd but you just shake it off and went along with it.

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't almost even hear the elevator's 'ding' followed by some familiar voices from the room.

"...then she was so furious last night because of this Scarlett person that Y/n mentioned to her! She even fucking shoved me away from my own bed!"