OG6 Are All Alive Because I Said So

"Hey!" Clint stood up immediately and took out the tray from your hands. He then gestured for you to sit with them on the bed which you hesitantly obliged as the anxiety crept in your veins, "I'm Clint Barton, Natasha's best friend."

"I guess you already know my name?" You raised your brows with a polite smile whilst nervously fiddling with your hands because of Natasha's inquisitive gaze in your direction which made you slightly feel uneasy, thinking that she doesn't want you being here, so you said, "I - um, if you guys are busy then I think I better go, I don't want you guys getting interrupted because of-"

"Nope, we aren't busy at all." Clint informed you instantly, stopping you from rambling and standing up, as he flicked his wrist dismissively, "Actually, I was about to go and-"

"Barton." Natasha warned lowly, already knowing what the man was about to do, "Don't you dare."

"Oh, I do." Clint whispered, smirking before grabbing his coat and tidying himself, "Bye Y/n."

"Good day, Clint." You smiled before the door closed and now you were left here.

Alone with her.

And there is this huge awkward tension between you both as her gaze didn't falter at all which made you wonder if she knows what she was doing or not.

She was eyeing you like you are her prey but you didn't care about that now, you wanted to focus on how you would start a not-so-awkward conversation or leave this situation.

As if the heavens heard you,

"Y/n, get your ass down here! I forgot to tell you but we have to work out!"

Yelena.

Thank god.

Wait, what? Workout?

Man, you sometimes don't even pee because you were lazy to move and now you're going to work out?

Even though you hate workouts, you nodded your head to exit this uncomfortable tension that fell into the room.

You knew you two have something important to talk about but you still can't do it no matter how much you force yourself.

"I guess, I better go." You forced a smile, looking up to the redhead, "Good day, Natasha."

And without bothering on waiting for her to respond, you left the room fastly and stumbled on the blonde that saved you seconds ago.

"Oh, hey, where have you been?" You questioned as if she was the one who was late, "Come on, where are we gonna work out?"

Yelena groaned, rolling her eyes in the process before playfully shoving your shoulder to slow you down a bit whilst sprinting and yelling, "Race to the elevator!"

"Hey!" You laughed before running after her, "That's so unfair!"

The blonde stuck her tongue out when she reached the elevator first, "Sucker."

"Cheater." You shot back, "What workout are we going to do though? And to inform you, I absolutely hate lunges."

"Me too." Yelena nodded in agreement, "I love planks better than those."

Yes, the author said planks are better than lunges.

Because they just are.

"I'm starting to believe that you're my soulmate." You chuckled, "In a friendly way, of course."

"Speaking of that, you and my sister are still...girlfriends, right?" Yelena furrowed her brows, turning her full attention to you with concern laced in her tone. "Right?"