Dreams, Dreams, Dreams

The bright glow that's blinding your vision made you wince, trying to cover yourself from it with your palm, "Fetcher? Is that you?"

"Hey." You heard a soft female voice beside you. "You okay?"

"Oh, didn't know you're a woman." You chuckled, still with a covered face making the person beside you giggle lowly, squeezing your hands before you heard her steps thumping and turning off the light switch, making you raise your brows and slowly open your eyes to see the blonde, "Oh, my God! You're alive, Nat! You're alive!"

"Nat?" She furrowed her brows with a deep frown making you nod your head eagerly.

"I thought I saw you - Nat, I'm so happy that you're here!" You shook your head, cutting yourself off to change to another topic when you found yourself that you can't bring to say the word 'die' because you'll just replay everything in your head and you are sure it will make you suffer, so, no.

I admit though, that Natasha was supposed to do some jumping again but nah, I know you all are already traumatized by that.

I'm not that cruel.

Going back.

"Y/n, I'm not Nat, I'm fucking Scar!" The blonde shook her head with a glare, "And in case you're not aware of what's happening, we're in the hospital right now because I saw you on our bathroom floor, unconscious."

"Scar?" You frowned, trying to cup her cheeks but she backed away with a staring dagger, "So, it was all just a dream? I didn't really see Nat and all?"

"Nat?" Scarlett scoffed. "Who the hell is Nat? Just say it if you have a mistress so we could cancel the wedding early, it could save us some trouble and money."

"Yeah." You nodded, widening your eyes when Scarlett jerked her head, grabbing the phone in her purse which you assume she'll use to cancel all the wedding stuff, "No, no, no, that's not what I meant!"

"What's happening with you?" Scarlett frowned, looking at you with concerned eyes, her previous irritation was now replaced with a soft expression, "Are you okay?"

"I just-" You pursed your lips, "I had a nightmare."

"What kind of nightmare?" The blonde asked carefully, fixing your disheveled hair and tucking the fallen strands of your baby hair behind your ears as she started caressing your cheeks softly with her other hand before she slapped you with a sound that made you flinch with a hiss, "And who the fuck is Nat?!"

"Never mind." You bit your cheek after gazing at her in observation, looking away from her making her groan and slightly pinch your hips in warn, "Ow! What was that?"

"Who is Nat?"

"Natasha Romanoff." You scoffed when she laughed loudly, "I'm not gonna live this down, wouldn't I?"

"Oh, dear Lord!" Scarlett chuckled covering her mouth with her palm as she used her other arm to clasp her stomach from too much laughter, "You dream about my fictional character? Is that how much you love me? That even in your dream you can't live without me? God."

"Yeah, it's not like I could control my dreams, didn't have a choice, you know." You snickered sarcastically making her stop laughing to glare at you.

"That's offensive." Scarlett smacked your thigh, making you roll your eyes as you stick your tongue out in a childish manner. "Tell me, what happened in your dream?"

"Well, I've dated Sharon-"

"Who?"

"Sharon Carter, you know, the blonde girl who-"

"So, you replaced me?" Scarlett scowled, "You replaced Natasha? My character over her?"

"Hey, if It makes you feel better, we broke up then me and Nat, uh, I don't know what I'll call it but you could say we became girlfriends. I mean, come on, she looks exactly like you, you guys are the same in some other ways, and-"

"So, if there's a person in this world, who looks like me or even acts like me, you're gonna go with them?"

"Yeah." You nodded, receiving another slap from her, "Okay, I'm joking, you know I couldn't replace you."

"But you did!" She pointed out an accusatory finger toward your chest, making you look down at your boobies to see that you were wearing your favorite dark lacy bra that was kinda see-through from your hospital gown. "You replaced me with Nat!"

"Scar, baby, it's a dream." You chuckled, waving her off.

"Still." Scarlett pouted, seating on the couch across from your hospital bed, crossing her arms above her chest, sulking adorably, "You replaced me."

"Aw, you're jealous about my dream?" You cooed teasingly, pointing her glare harder at you, "Look, I love you and you only, okay? I promise that I won't replace with anyone...except for Monica Geller."

She wasn't supposed to hear the last phrase but of course, she did, making her scowl go deeper.

"Which would never happen because she's a fictional character and already married to Chandler!" You added quickly with a tight smile before opening your arms to gesture her to lie down beside you, "Come here, baby."

"Why don't you go ask Natasha, Sharon, or Monica to lie down with you instead?" Scarlett sneered. "Maybe, you'll be more than happy with your life."

"I love it when you're jealous." You chuckled, removing the white blanket above you before sauntering towards where she was seated, cuddling her small frame with your arms as she stubbornly turned her face away from you, "They are fictional characters, Scar. I won't be able to have them-"

Wrong choice of words, again, dummy.

"Oh, so, you're saying that if they weren't fictional characters, you would replace and pick them over me?!"

"Girl, is it the time of the month?" You chortled, stroking her soft cheeks in adoration making her roll her eyes though nodded in response, "Look, my point is, I wouldn't replace you for anybody. I mean, come on, you are Scarlett Ingrid Johansson already, I would be just really an idiot if I replaced you, okay? I love you, Scarlett."

"Yeah, then say you love Natasha, Sharon, and Monica too."

"Hey, don't forget about Lena Luthor, Fallon Carrington, and many mo-" Receiving another smack, you stopped yourself from babbling with a slight grimace, "I promise, I love you."

"More than those mistresses of yours?" The blonde whispered, still facing the wall, making you giggle.

"More than them." You assured her, kissing her cheeks repeatedly, stopping once she turned her head to kiss your lips instead, making you smile goofily with blushing cheeks, "You're not mad anymore?"

"I am." Scarlett groaned, smooching more before sheepishly mumbling, "But I fucking love you too, and a part of me is pleased and contented knowing that it will always be us even in another universe, my love."

You beamed widely at that, kissing her passionately on her soft plumped lips, connecting both of your foreheads before sweetly whispering, "It would always be us even in another universe, my love."