Gay Love Is Better Than Anything

A day after yesterday.

You were sitting on the huge sofa of the building whilst lazily browsing through the television channels, finding something interesting that could keep your boring life occupied even just for a while, when Sam and Steve entered the room, stopping you from chewing the crunchy chips beside you.

Sam turned off the television which made you exclaim, "Hey, I was watching!"

"Time for training!" Steve reminded with raised brows that says that you don't have any other choices but to obey him, "And seriously? Ice cream with Doritos? For breakfast?"

"Why?" You furrowed your brows, "Haven't you tasted this?"

"Um, no." He shook his head, "Because-"

"They are unhealthy, yeah, we know it already, Steve." Sam rolled her eyes in mockery before grabbing a handful of Doritos and dipping it with the gooey cream in the pint, "This is the best."

"Don't tolerate her!" Steve scolded in annoyance.

"Killjoy." You pursed your lips, lowly mumbling, "How old are you? A hundred?"

"Um, yeah, he kinda is." Sam muttered back before flashing a smile to the impatient blonde in front of you who now has his arms crossed in his broad chest, "Come on, we gotta run. Leave her be."

"Where are the girls?" Steve hissed, "Call Agent Belova. They should be train-"

"Calm your horses, I'm here!" Yelena cut off Steve's rambling as she appeared in the doorway with her workout clothes; black shorts that have white details on the hem of them, a white sports bra underneath the black jacket she was wearing. "Y/n, come here!"

"Do I really have to?" You whined, trying to convince them to let you go for today with your acting skills, "I don't feel well, my mind is spiraling and-"

"Yeah?" Yelena scoffed, "How come you are eating a cold thing?"

"Um," You whispered to yourself, thinking about some reasonable reasons that you could say to them, but unfortunately there's nothing that's coming to your mind, "Because!"

"Nice one, Y/n." Steve shook his head before forcefully making you stand on your feet, messing your hair playfully, "We need to train to be ready, okay?"

"But I don't need to-"

"Morning."

You heard Natasha's voice from the other side of the room which made you widen your eyes, grabbing Yelena's wrist who was eating the Doritos on the bag before sprinting to the elevator.

"I thought you don't want to-"

"I changed my mind, come on!" You whisper-shouted, clicking the elevator's button repeatedly, "Fucking hell, can you speed up!"

"Hey, what's-"

"So, where's Kate? Or Wanda?" You chuckled, forcefully pulling her inside the silver elevator when it finally opened, "Aren't they gonna train with us? How are you today? Do you know that you're my favorite person right now?"

"Are you taking drugs?" Yelena sighed, seeming to have enough of your behavior, but, hey, she doesn't have any choice but to deal with you, "What's happening with you?"

"Oh, nothing." You laughed, flicking your wrist in her direction before adding, "The sky is just so blue today, that's why."

"Huh?" The blonde furrowed her brows before slowly sauntering towards you. She then lifts the back of her hand, feeling your temperature on your face, "You're not sick, you don't really look like shit." Yelena muttered with pursed lips, "What's going on?"

"I just said nothing." You rolled your eyes, slightly glaring at her in warning when she was about to open her mouth again, "Do you wanna go to the mall with me today? I wanna go shopping."

It's not that you do that normally but you just wanted a breather, away from this building that makes you feel suffocated because you knew you are in the same building as the person you were trying to avoid.

"You know, Natasha's being weird too." You heard the Russian beside you whisper to herself as she seemed lost in her thoughts with a frown on her face, "Is this about her? Did something happen to you guys?"

"Nope, nothing, none." You quickly, a little too quickly than it should be, replied which made her raise her brows to you with a knowing look. The look she gave made you want to open up to her but you couldn't, you aren't prepared yet because you don't want her to get angry or disappointed with you, she's the only person that you're close to that you knew you could bond with so you didn't dare in talking anything more, instead, "...You could invite your girlfriend if you want."

"Can we invite someone too?" She sought, deciding to not force you, "I'm sure you'll be glad to meet them."

You beamed gratefully, breathing out a sigh in relief, "Sure, what's their names?"

"Shuri and Maria." Yelena grinned, "Though I still have to drag Maria because she's a very workaholic person. That woman's nose is glued to her papers."

"A break for a workaholic then!" You clapped in excitement, "Can you tell me about the others here?"

"There's Pepper Potts, she's Tony's wife, they have a child, and her name's Morgan, they don't live here but they regularly visit Tony every Sunday. Peter Parker is, the Spider-man, also like Tony's son, he lives with his Aunt May, who's pretty hot, if you ask me,"

"How about the Ant-man that you mentioned to me?"

"Scott Lang." Yelena informed, "He's with Hope, and he also has a daughter named Cassie."

"Mm." You nodded in acknowledgment, getting more and more interested in the people, "That's all?"

"Oh, no, there are many more." Yelena chuckled, exiting the elevator when you both finally reached the designated floor level. She then began listing the people as you two started stretching on the mat, "Nick Fury, the director. Rhodey, the war machine. Jane, she's Thor's girlfriend though he came out as bisexual last year-"

"He is?!" You gasped, "This is amazing!"

"Yeah, this building has been occupied with rainbows which isn't a bad thing, of course." Yelena smirked, "I think Natasha's the leader."

"For what?" You laughed lowly, remembering the blonde again.

"Leader of the gays." She rolled her eyes, "I mean, she's part of the OG6."

"Anyways," You pursed your lips, thinking of another topic that isn't Natasha, "Is it just me or there is this huge tension between the long-haired guy, what's his name again? The one who's always quiet and looking down on his lap to hide his blush whenever he's with Steve but when he's with Sam, they're are the noisiest creature on this planet."

"Bucky?" Yelena grinned toothily which made you nod in response, "Yeah. They have and it annoys me sometimes."

"Why?"

"I mean, it's obvious they're into each other, I don't know why neither of them was making a move yet!" She exasperatedly groaned. "Everyone knows though."

"Ah." You smirked when an idea came into your mind, "Wanna do something about it?" Yelena then squinted her eyes in warn which made you roll your eyes before adding, "After this stupid training, of course."

"Tell me the plan, little devil."

"So, here it is..."