Always Be Us

It has been two weeks after all the dream things that happened to you and today is the day of the ceremony when you'll be united with the actress of Natasha Romanoff.

Still kinda embarrassed about that since Scarlett never really shut her mouth about it.

Anyhow.

You were in your room, alone with your self-thoughts since they said that you weren't allowed to see Scarlett before the wedding, (it's a traditional sort of thing), so here we are with your palms sweating and as your heart started thumping fast from nervousness.

As clichè as this question sounds but it's bothering you in so many ways.

I mean, what if she backs out?

Like that one scene you watched in a film where the bride runs away and blah blah, yeah, you know what happened then you'll end up crying on your knees as the rain started pouring and - Okay, stop, too many films.

Your countless pacing had just halted once you heard a knock on the door, followed by Florence and Hailee's heads poking out with a smile.

"Can we come in?" Florence asked with a wide and excited grin.

"Seeing that your head's already in and I don't have a choice since you're here, well, yes you can." You answered quickly, unable to hide the anxiousness in your tone making the couple chuckle.

"Scarlett's also acting like this, you know?" Hailee giggled, standing in her maroon bridesmaid dress with her hair tied up into a messy bun, along some few strands hanging beside her face, contouring and accentuating her features more, "Does it really feel like this whenever you're about to get married?"

"I don't know, ask Florence to marry you then you'll know." You sarcastically responded making the both of them roll their eyes in mockery.

"I would love to slap you right now but I don't expect you to look like a smashed potato for your wedding so let's go with words, for now." Florence stood up from your bed with a glare although the blush on her face was visible even behind her makeup, assuming it came from the topic of their marriage making you smirk at her. There she stood, with her maroon backless cross front long flat dress, along with some matte black sky-high heels as her hair was curled softly, falling graciously on her shoulders, "You know, Scarlett told me about your little dream and she said-"

"Stop, stop, stop." You stopped her quickly when Hailee raised her brows in interest, "Okay, so, what are you two doing here? To tell me that Scarlett doesn't want this anymore? Where's Lizzie, by the way?"

"They're really meant for each other, aren't they?" Hailee laughed, whispering toward Florence's ear but still loud enough for you to hear which made you groan, "Chill, we're just here because your bride-to-be can't stop herself from fidgeting since she's also thinking that you wanna back out or something."

"And Lizzie's with Scarlett, the girl doesn't want to be left alone, though we have to go back there right now and switch with her since Lizzie wanted to see you," Florence said, making you nod, and kissed their cheeks gratefully before ushering them out your room playfully.

A few minutes passed by, and you heard another knock on the door which you immediately opened expecting to see Elizabeth but then you got greeted by Scarlett's twin brother, Hunter Johansson.

"Hey." Hunter waved, "May I come in?"

"Sure, sure, sure." You nodded eagerly, gesturing for him to enter your messy room, "I'm sorry for the chaos and all but if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?"

"They'll be arriving later on, they just have to wait for my other siblings but anyway..."

"...Yes?" You nervously implored when he looked at you intently, "Is this the part where you'll say you don't actually approve me to be your sister's better half or-"