Don't Be Lazy, Start Moving That Body

"...That's my daughter!" You heard Tony shout proudly whilst grabbing Morgan Stark to playfully throw her in the air, making the girl giggle with cute little sounds.

"You know," Natasha started, looking at the team who were all smirking at you both, "If Morgan isn't here, you're all dead by now."

"Red," Tony scoffed sarcastically, shaking his head, "I mean, Blondie-"

"So, you're really pushing her buttons?" You laughed, the same time the girls who avoided you did. Making you smile widely in contentment.

"Guys, come on," Cling groaned dramatically from his chair, "We all see the staring and awkward gay bubble between you two, and it got annoying, to the point where Miss Morgan Stark herself volunteered and tried to convince her Grandpa Nick to agree with our plan."

"I see it worked?" Thor's booming voice from the doorway made you stand up instantly and sprint towards the door where a smirking God was standing, alongside Loki and a blonde girl, a very hot blonde girl, may I add.

"My besties!" You snickered, grabbing both of them in a bear-hug, making Loki pull away jokingly with an eye roll. "Always bitter, Loks."

"Cease the concern about us," The God of Mischief grinned teasingly, wrapping his arm around your shoulder, walking with you up until the table where all the team were lazily spread out, "What happened to you and Sha-"

"Don't you dare continue and say that fucking name! Don't you dare!" Yelena, Kate, and Wanda yelled at the same time making Loki raise his arms in fake surrender.

"I see you got your soldiers, My Lady." Thor laughed before gesturing towards the smiling blonde beside him, "And I want you to meet my girlfriend, Jane."

"Damn it, I was about to ask if she's single!" You groaned, facepalming yourself pathetically as Thor raised his brows the same time the Avengers exclaimed,

"Y/n!"

"I was just kidding, God." You laughed, smacking Thor's shoulder playfully, making you wince once your fingers made strong contact with his broad chest, "She's super and smokin' hot though."

"Your mouth has no brake, does it?" Natasha scoffed, looking at you with jealous eyes which amused you so much. "Always flirting and blah blah."

"I have needs." You shrugged, sauntering towards where you have sat a while ago before patting the space beside you after you playfully shoved Yelena away, "I'm a needy person."

"Natasha's a giver." Bruce, who seemed serious and innocent, replied naively.

Poor man, always good for society.

"Yes." Tony butted in, rubbing the back of Morgan who was comfortably and deeply sleeping on his shoulder, "Such a giver."

"Stop it!" Natasha whisper-shouted with blushing and flushed cheeks, "This is embarrassing."

"Embarrassment is part of living, Natasha." Wanda laughed, "Deal with it."

"Yeah, she's right." Kate chimed in making Natasha's glare shift into her. The Hawkeye 2.0 then gulped visibly in nervousness as Natasha's gaze could surely melt her, "I - I mean, I-"

"Didn't approve you yet for Yelena, Bishop." Natasha squinted her eyes, "We didn't talk still yet."

"Sure, uh, when do you, um," Kate scratched the back of her neck, laughing anxiously making Yelena go into her protective girlfriend mode and help her lover, "When do you, uh-"

"God, we haven't even talked and you're already stuttering." Natasha rolled her eyes, hissing when Yelena stumped her foot. "What was that?!"

"Stop making her scared!" Yelena warned with a frown, "Stop it and just mind your own girlfriend."

"Oh, we're not really-"

"Where's the demon!"

You were cut off by Sam Wilson's chuckling voice, knowing full well that he was running to where you guys were.

"Satan's biological daughter's here," Tony replied, you scowled at him, sticking your guy's tongue out in mockery, "Always a child."

"Says you!" You scoffed before standing up again to lunge toward Sam who was standing beside a quiet brunette, sheepishly looking at everyone in the room, "Hello."

"Hey, I'm Vivienne," The girl introduced, holding her hand out for you to shake which you shove away before grabbing her into a bone-crushing hug instead, "Woah."

"You're considered my friend already." You smirked, hitting Sam's arm in bitterness, "Since when did this happen?"

"Err, 6 weeks ago?" He cringed when you scowled at him.

"And you didn't fucking tell me?!" You scolded exasperatedly.

"Well, in my defense, you are so busy making out with Sha-"

"Sam, don't you dare!" Yelena butted in, "Do they you dare say that name!"

"Okay, okay," Sam laughed before shoving you away and grabbing Vivienne's hand to intertwine them, "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Vivienne Blakeson."

"Everyone's official, Natasha," Wanda messaged the blonde telepathically, "Move the glass."

"Wouldn't it be too weird and early?" She asked, "I mean, come on, she had just gone from a breakup and I'm pretty sure there is still a pang of pain in her-"

"She never loved her so she's not in pain," Wanda replied, scoffing loudly in her physical form, making all eyes turn to her for a brief moment before minding their own business once again.

"If she didn't love her then why did she agree to be her girlfriend?"

"Do you really wanna know the answer?" The scarlet witch raised her brows to Natasha who responded again in her mind. "And promise to not get mad or jealous, alright?"

"Right." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"It's because of Scarlett, her fiancè before she got tied up here, with us." Wanda informed, "She was longing for her love, the love that was different and have sparks in it, like whenever she's with her."

"And she thought I couldn't give her that?" Natasha furrowed her brows, sulking on her chair but still talking to the witch with her mind.

"No, it's not that." Wanda said, "She got scared."

"Why?"

"Because she thought she was cheating on Scarlett and you know her, she despises those."

"Then again, why did she accept Sharon?"

"Because she was near." Wanda explained, "She was the one who was near her after you guys stopped talking to each other."

"Well, I thought it was for the best, and clearly, I'm wrong." Natasha pursed her lips in thought.

What if she didn't stop bugging you?

What if she protected you from Sharon?

What if she continued to prove herself to you? For you to take her back.

Would things go differently?

"I think you've learned your lesson, Nat." Wanda smiled, "I think you know what you should do."

Natasha grinned gratefully at the ginger who nodded in acknowledgment before leaving the Russian with her thoughts.

"I know what I should do."