Sharon's The Key

"Where is she?" You whispered to Yelena as the two of you started sneaking on the compound, "Is she single?"

"Yeah." Yelena nodded, looking side by side before sprinting outside the elevator when you both finally reached the ground floor. You know that daddy has a favorite when you found yourself panting so much while the blonde didn't even break a single sweat. "I told her to go to the back of the building so no one can see her."

"Can you at least give me some information about her?" You curiously asked which made her turn around with a frown on her face that made you raise your hand in surrender before defending yourself, "So that I could avoid some awkward conversation, you know!"

"Yeah," She nodded with pursed lips, "You're pretty bad at those."

"Well, I'm sorry for being a mentally unstable person!" You scoffed in response, "I spent my teenage life locking myself in my room so I could avoid people that's why I became antisocial, I guess."

"Just say you hate people." Yelena rolled her eyes with a laugh, "I mean, I despise people too."

"Cool." You shook your head, giggling on your way through the mysterious person that you've been curiously begging Yelena to give you some information about, "Since I have known you just for a day, do you mind telling me more about yourself? Besides the fact that you're not a pretty drinker."

Yelena gasped dramatically before smacking you on the shoulder which made you slightly stumble on your feet, "I'm a Russian so I'm good!"

"Sure..." You teased before clearing your throat, "Seriously though, I want to know you more. You're so cool."

"I'm fluttered." She smirked before tidying herself to speak, "But I guess, I'm a sarcastic person."

"You guess?" You gaped pathetically, "You actually didn't know that you were? Poor you!"

"Okay, I'll stop talking, just talk to yourself."

"No, no, no! I'm sorry, you can continue your - Oh, we're here." You cut yourself off when you saw a blue old Mr. Bean car, parked alone like you expected, along with a medium-length blonde-headed girl. Her back was facing you both but once she heard a voice, she turned around and she lifted her black shades in her head, "Hello, I'm Y/n."

"Sharon." She smiled sweetly, sauntering towards you to quickly shake your hand in greeting, "Sharon Carter."

"And I'm still here." Yelena chimed in when she saw Sharon staring at you longer than her liking, "Yelena Belova."

"I know," Sharon replied shortly, briefly glancing at the other blonde before focusing on you again. "I already know you ever since, just a little shy to approach you."

"Oh," You giggled sheepishly, "Do I look scary?"

"Not at all!" She shrieked dismissively, "You're just cute and all."

"And taken." Yelena, once again, interrupted the conversation before grabbing your wrist and started walking whilst leaving Sharon behind. She let out a low groan before whisper-shouting, "The plan was for her to flirt with Stevia, not you!"

"We weren't flirting!" You affirmed in the same tone she used but it was nonsense as Sharon ran up to catch up with you both. You slightly grimaced at the quiet lady beside you, "I'm sorry, she's just grumpy today, makes me wonder why Kate-"

"It's fine." Sharon smirked, cutting you off before lowly murmuring, "Always fine when it comes with you."

"Oh, my god!" Yelena exclaimed in annoyance when she caught her wordings, "Stop flirting! Be thankful Natasha isn't here or else she will shove your ass in your mouth!"