Happy Endings Aren't For Everyone

Natasha quickly got into her place in front of you, shielding you away from Sharon making you frown and shake your head before gently tugging her away, "Hey, it's okay, I'm okay."

"No, she's dangerous." Natasha admonished, pulling you back behind her but you just stood your ground and changed your positions, making you cover her behind you even if she started squirming underneath your palms strength.

Having powers comes in handy sometimes.

Wink wink.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Natasha hissed, trying to move away but it was no use. "Y/n, stop this, this isn't funny!"

"Hey, hey, you two!" Sharon scoffed loudly, "I'm still here, stop having sex with your eyes."

"Sharon." You started with furrowed brows, "What are you doing here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me, baby?" The blonde sarcastically sneered, making you roll your eyes with a deep sigh.

"Hey, garby, don't call her that!" Natasha scoffed with a sharp glare, leaving you with the struggle of fighting the urge to smile so hard.

I love jelly and soft Nat.

Gotta deal with it because you don't have a choice.

Wait, no, you do.

Okay, going back.

"Can't accept the fact that I won over you?" Sharon raised her brows teasingly, "Can't accept that she picked me over you?"

"She picked you because she didn't have a choice, dumbass."

"Okay, stop." You raised your hands to stop them both from their rivalry. "Sharon, if you please, you should leave now."

"No, baby." The blonde shook her head, pointing the gun toward Natasha's head. "If I can't have you, she can't too."

"You're not the one who's gonna decide about that." Natasha taunted before looking at you with hopeful eyes, "You still didn't answer the question, you know."

"Seriously?" You laughed, "We're kinda in a life or death situation and that's what you're thinking right now?"

"Well, if I died, I'll be more than happy knowing that you accepted me." She smiled making you chuckle at her shy state.

"Don't say that though." You shook your head. "You might jinx it."

"Hey, I'm still here you know." Sharon spat once more, "It's disgusting, I always knew we're better together."

"Ew." You scrunched your face. "Unless you're Monica Geller then maybe, just maybe, I could think of some second notions but-"

"Hey!" Natasha protested, making a giggle when she frowned adorably, "Y/l/n, you're making me feel hopeless, you know that?"

"Well, you like me." You shrugged nonchalantly. "You gotta deal with it."

"Fucking hell, you two!" Sharon shouted impatiently, making you both turn your attention back to her. She was raising her pistol with a hard grip and shaky hand around it whilst it was directed to Natasha's heart. "Y/n, say that you'll take me back and everything would be alright. There would even be a bonus if you said it like... I'll let her live."

"Just kill me then." Natasha scoffed making you turn to her with a glare, "What?"

"I won't let that happen." You assured her, or more like you tried to assure yourself by letting go of her wrists, followed by you pointing your index fingers toward Sharon to let out some green glow from them.

Sharon's gun then was dropped on the floor, in front of her, making you walk near to grab it, but before you could even stand up straight, she kicked you in the abdomen, making you lie down, grunt in pain, and let go of her getting restraint as you clasped your stomach with a groan.

Yeah, getting kicked in that part whilst having a period is not really fun.

Fucking hell of a woman.

"Y/n! Why don't you learn how to listen for once?!"

You heard Natasha yell, followed by her footstep as she went near you again.

Oop.

Wrong move.

Because the next thing you know, Sharon grabbed the gun on the side as Natasha got distracted by your situation, pointing it towards Natasha's head, "Well, well, well,"

"Sharon, please." You pleaded with heavy breaths, yeah, because it's still painful over there. "Just-"

"You still have a choice." Sharon shrugged, staring at you both whilst Natasha's back was facing her, covering you from the gun making you groan again for how stubborn she is. "It's easy, you know. Just say the words and everybody would be happy."

Wicked.

"Not before I kill you first." Natasha stood up, catching Sharon off-guard, and grabbed the gun that was hidden in her boots, pointing it directly towards Sharon, making the other blonde widen her eyes before intently looking at her and pointing the gun directly at her chest. "Are you that lonely? Did your mother not love you enough for you to beg for other people's love?"

"Shut up, Romanoff." Sharon scowled, making Natasha smirk widely.

"Why?" She cooed teasingly, "Because it's true? Well maybe that's because Mommy and Daddy just accidentally made you when they were teens and regretted having you but didn't really have a choice but to keep you because they didn't want anyone to know so they hid everything for a year, am I correct?"

Once a spy, always be a spy.

"Shut up or I'll kill her." Sharon clenched her jaw, her face reddening deeper in anger as her grip on her pistol got tighter, pointing the gun at your body.

Natasha raised her brows, "Can you?"

"Wow." You laughed sarcastically making Natasha look at you with a slight grimace, "Thanks, Natasha, very much."

"I know she wouldn't." Romanoff defended, "Sorry, love you though."

"...You do?" You grinned vastly.

"Okay!" Sharon exclaimed, pointing her gun back towards Natasha, "I can't kill her but I would kill you."

And before you know it, she pulled the trigger off, shooting Natasha straight into her heart, making the poor blonde clench her jaw to avoid herself from screaming in pain.

In Natasha's defense, she still has her reputation and she wouldn't really be able to be happy in her next life after she let her enemy see her dying like a goat.

"Fuck, Natasha!" You screamed, limping up to cradle her body with yours after you repeatedly shot Sharon in her body, pouring all your sorrow and anger as you watched her body slowly give up from life. "Natasha, don't you dare close your eyes. Don't you dare!"

"Hi." Natasha grinned, coughing out blood from her mouth, forcing her shaky hand to touch your cheek, "I meant what I said a while ago, I love you."

"I love you too but you have to be alive and - Open your eyes!" You tapped her cheek repeatedly when you saw that her eyes started to get weary, "You promised me, Natasha! You promised you'll never let go!"

"In another universe, my love." Natasha beamed with a deep forced sigh, "I'll make sure it'll be us."

"No, no, no!" You wailed when her hand started to slowly lower down, followed by shutting her eyes, making you helplessly cry on your own, "Natasha, please."

You sobbed and screamed that day, repeatedly thinking of Natasha's bloody figure beside you and realizing how lonely and messed up you are for wasting your time with Sharon before when Natasha was just there, up to the point where your eyes started getting clouded with a bright light before you were left unconscious in this universe.

Thinking that it's the fetcher from the next life, and already accepting your fate. You allowed it to take you away from here.

And that's where we end.