Dares Are Death Wishes

It was Friday night, Stark held another party in the compound as a celebration for your guy's last successful mission.

As usual, Tony Stark invited the whole city even if he doesn't know most of them, and let me tell you, there are lots of hot stuff here.

Presently, you were sitting on the couch, playing a truth or dare game with the team, along with Sharon on your side as she was your date for the night.

Yeah, Natasha didn't like the sight very much.

I mean, come on, seeing her girl flirting, giggling, and blushing as the other garbage blonde whispered something in your ear.

Disgusting.

"Y/n, your turn!" Drunk Clint pointed you his ninth beer bottle, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" You responded making the others cheer with excitement.

Clint thought thoroughly, well, not really, because the next words that he let out of his mouth had Natasha walking out of the room, scoffing and grumbling on the way to the exit, "Make out with Sharon, tongue to tongue, one minute straight."

"I, uh," You widened your eyes, regretting your life decisions before turning your head towards the blushing blonde beside you, "Sharon, is that okay?"

"Actually," Sharon stood up, pulling your hands with her to make you stand in front of her. The blonde breathed out nervously, "God, I feel pathetic."

"You okay?" You worriedly asked when you saw that her eyes started getting clouded with tears. "Hey, hey, hey, don't cry. I'm here."

"Y/n." Sharon started, looking at you directly in the eyes making you raise your brows in encouragement for her to continue, "I know that we haven't known each other for so long,"

"Mhm." You nodded, pursing your lips in nervousness.

"And you know that I like you and-" She sniffed before quickly letting out, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sharon, I-"

"I'm not done speaking yet," The blonde shook her head, cutting you off to continue with her words, "I know we haven't spent much time to know each other yet but during those months that we've bonded, I know that I was able to show you a part of me and the same with you. I want to spend the next months with us being official and discovering each other together. I know that it might be risky for you to accept a friend you've only started to bond with for just almost two months but-"

"I will be your girlfriend." You giggled, stopping her from rambling with a smirk, "Chill out, okay? It's just me, no need to give me long speeches or what. I know you're a great person."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Yelena, who got frozen in surprise from the whole confession thing, stood up from her seat with the deepest frown you could ever see, "Y/n, you can't be - this is a joke, right?"

"Uh, no?" You furrowed your brows when she scowled at you with daggers, following Kate and Wanda outside after the two walked out, "Are they mad?"

"Congratulations, Lady Y/n and Lady Sharon!" Thor's booming voice brought the smile back on your pouting face when the room fell into an uncomfortable silence, you then saw the boys looking at you both with their jaws dropped down in shock, but the second that they've noticed that your attention was finally on them, they began clapping awkwardly.

"Congrats, doll." Steve and Bucky grinned slightly though they didn't really ship you and your newest girlfriend. "Hope you would be happy."

I mean, dude, who doesn't prefer Natasha Romanoff, huh?

Tell me their name, we have to talk.

Sheesh.

"...Thanks?" You creased your brows, shaking their hand before letting them exit the room with the barely standing up Clint Barton on their shoulders.

Then followed by Thor who bid his goodbyes politely, saying that Jane was waiting for her in her apartment, muttering something about having the night together or what.

Before they fully left the room, you heard Clint whispering to them, 'I did a big big mistake there, right?' making both gays agree and curse him silently, 'Let's hope Natasha would take this lightly, can't accept to see her drown herself in vodka again.'

Natasha.

All they keep saying talking about is Natasha.

Natasha here, Natasha there.

It's strangling you.

Making you feel that you don't have freedom from her even though she started distancing herself a bit as days goes by.

"Y/l/n?" Stark's voice cut your thoughts out, making you look at him with raised brows, "I'm not happy for you."

"Why?" You frowned, thinking that all of them doesn't agree with you.

"I'm just not." Tony shook her head, "I hope you won't regret this later."

That's all he said before leaving you with Sharon who sighed deeply.

You then sat back again, furrowing your brows, lowly muttering, "Don't they want me to be happy?"

"Babe," Sharon kissed your cheeks, hoping that she could comfort you, "It's not that."

"Then why did they act like it?" You pouted, forcing yourself to hold back the tears that were threatening to escape from your bloodshot eyes, "Why do I feel like they don't support me?"

Sharon sough, "I - I don't know."

"They are being unfair, don't you think?" You questioned, sniffing, "It's unfair. I mean, I supported them throughout these past few months, they didn't hear anything bad from me, and then this is what I get?"

"Maybe they were just drunk that's why they acted like that...?" The blonde solaced, wiping the tear that fell on your burning cheeks, "Come on, stop crying."

"I can't help it."

"Besides, why would we care about their opinions?" Sharon reasoned, making you look at her, "Why would their nonsense viewpoints matter to us? It's up to us, love. And I promise you, I'll try my best to make you happy, make you feel protected, cared and loved because that's what you deserve."

"Thank you." You beamed, hugging her tightly after wiping your tears away, "I really appreciate you."

"What are girlfriends for?" Sharon chuckled teasingly, tucking the hair that fell in front of your face before kissing your forehead in affection, "Wanna go to bed?"

"Okay..."