16

"Aaaand here they are, chief!" I handed the designs to Henry.

Henry looked at the designs. His eyebrows furrowed. "(Y/N), I-"

"Honestly," I interrupted him. "I think this is my best work yet! They're so much cuter than our current animatronics. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I really out did myself this time!" I boasted.

Henry forced a smile. "O-oh! Um. Thank you, (Y/N). But-"

"Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I really like them too. Chica looks fabulous!"

Henry stared at the sketches. They were horrifying. Definitely not for little kids, that's for sure.

"(Y/N)!!" William called from the hallway.

"Coming!" I yelled back. "Okay, everything good here? Yeah? Good! Alright, you closin' up today? Awesomeee! I'll see ya later, Henry." I flash Henry a toothy grin as I swing out of his office.

Henry stood there, lost, as I ran down to hallway to meet William.

"So, did he like them?" William smirked.

"Oh, he just loved them! He said 'O-oh, uh thank you, (Y/N), but-' with the most distasteful face!"

William chuckled. "Sounds like he's in love with them!"

We laughed as we got into his car and began driving home.

"So, what are we gonna do for work after the diner closes?" I ask, looking over to William.

"I don't know. We'd have to find work elsewhere."

"You think Henry would let us work for the new restaurant?"

"You wanna work there?" William stared at me.

"Where else would I work?"

"Fair enough." William sighed.

"Maybe I'll go for a waitress job. I am pretty good at the voice."

"Yeah, I suppose so. What would I be?"

"You'll be a mechanic or something." William nodded in agreement.

William pulled into the drive way and we got out of the car.

"Boy, I'm beat." I said as William and I step into the house.

We're immediately greeted by Michael. "M-mother, Father." He greeted.

Did he just call me 'Mother'?

"As an apology to you guys and to Evan, I want to make dinner tonight." Michael said. "I've already bought the ingredients with my own money on the way home from school!"

"Alright, awesome." I said, slouching and walking towards the bedroom. "Call me when dinner's ready."

"You got it!" Michael gave me a big thumbs up and ran into the kitchen.

I walked into Evan's room. I looked at all of his things lying around. Considering he was in a coma and in the hospital, his room was unkept and his toys were still lying around.

I looked at his bed and there sat his Fredbear plush. The one he loved so dearly, the one he carried everywhere.

The irony. He loved that Fredbear plush, but hated the actual Fredbear. And Fredbear was the one who ultimately almost killed him.

"I'm glad." I heard a weak whisper say. The whisper was almost inaudible.

"Who- Who's there?!" I clutched the Fredbear plush as I scanned the room. Whoever was in Evan's room wasn't going to take the bear away from me, not when it meant so much to my son.

"You've done well." The whisper said again.

"I'll have you arrested for trespassing!!" I yelled.

"What's going on, (Y/N)?" William entered the room.

"I heard someone in here!"

William looked around the room, seeing nobody. "Come on, Love. Michael's cooking so you can take it easy tonight."

William walked with me to the bedroom.

I opened the door and flopped onto the bed. I laid lying on the width of the bed, rather than the length. So my legs dangled off.

William collapsed next to me, his legs also dangling off the bed.

"William?" I ask, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yes, Love?"

"Do you think one day we'll get married?"

"I sure hope so."

"Do you think one day we could have a child of our own?"

William was quiet for a second. "I'd be open to it. You're a pretty good mom to Mike and Lizzie and Evan who aren't even your biological kids, so you'd probably be a pretty good mom to your own kids."

I smiled, turning over to Will to kiss him on the cheek. Seemed like he had the same idea because our lips ended up meeting.

I giggled as I lifted my head to lay on his chest. My eyes drifted closed as I fell asleep for a short nap before dinner.