Chapter 1

Clarke POV

*Flashback*

A year and half ago

I'm sitted in my bedroom inside the Ark and everything starts to bore me to death. There's not much I could do here, so I decided to go out. The corridors were so grey and dull my boredom is just increasing considerably.

I see a group of people ahead of me screaming, laughing and clapping. I have to check it out, I couldn't be more bored than this anyway.

There was this girl in the middle of the crowd just making this dissapear and appear again. I've read about this... O think this os supposed to be magic. Everytime she makes a trick, she tells a joke which causes everyone to laugh and clap.

"For my next trick I need a vollunteer!" she said with the softest voice I've ever heard. She then proceeds to scan the crowd looking for the perfect candidate, when her eyes stopped on me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me near her.
"So, what's your name beautiful?" she asked with a smirk and a light in her eyes with her hand still holding my arm lightly.
"Clarke"
"So, everyone, Clarke and I will dissappear from here and you will return to you boring lifes after that." She said with a smile and a flick of her hand, which made everyone laugh.

"Are you ready for this?" she whispered in my ear. And that simple gesture made me feelIa chill up my spine. I simply nodded after that.

She held my hand tightly and started running to her left while screaming "We're out!" and faking an evil laugh. Everyone laugh at that, including me. My boredom is officially dead.

When we got to the dinning area she turned to me and I was finally able to see her dark eyes. They were so beautiful but so mysterious at the same time.

"I'm Alyson. It's really nice to meet you Clarke." She smiled at me and I thought my legs would melt right there.

*End of flashback*

Present day

It's been three days after my people got back from Mount Weather and I don't even know how they are feeling. I couldn't stay there and allow myself to be reminded of the lives I took to get them back. I couldn't look to Jasper without seeing Maya's disfigured face after I radiated the fifth floor. I just couldn't bare that!

I was tired of death following me around so I left and decided to stay alone no matter what. That way the only person that could get hurt was me.

I started thinking about Alyson yesterday after I dreamt abou the moment we met. Even though I heard rumours she had been floated, I would swear she was one of the 100. But I've only seen her around a couple of times so it might have been my mind tricking me...

I got near a small creak and started drinking. Everything looked so quite and peacefull. Untill I heard a twig break right behind me. I turned around looking for my gun but it was too late. Something hit me in the head and I blacked out.

------------------------

So what do you think guys? Just let me know. I swear if i continue this, Clexa will be a huge part of it
Thank you for your time