Chapter 30

Lexa's POV

-Earth, present day-

As I'm here sitting with Bellamy, I keep thinking about Octavia. Where is she? It's not even a half day walk to Camp Jaha and she's been gone the whole day. She even took a horse so she should be here a long time ago... I have a bad feeling about this.

"Commander?" The boy's voice interrupted my thoughts. I turn to him and I can see he's worried about something. "What's going on?" Suddently I feel the urge to tell him what's going on and from what I heard, Octavia is his sister. But I still don't know if I can trust him completely. He's old enough to know how to control his feelings but there's still doubts I can't exactly dismiss. While I'm having an internal debate, one of my warriors comes running towards the entrance of the village. This is not normal so I get up and move towards him.

"Heda," he whispers while trying to calm his breathing. I can feel Bellamy by my side and although it feels strange it is also comforting.

"James, just speak in english so Bellamy can understand what it's going on." The warrior is confused but did as he was told.

"Heda, Indra sent me with the girl to their camp and before we got there we were ambushed. There were warriors dressed just like us but I didn't recognize any of them. They were too pale too be from our crew... I tried to fight them with the girl but there were too many of them." He paused and I was starting to get impatient. This is too much! The threat, the first attack at Camp Jaha and now this? Whoever this people are, I'm going to make them pay!

"What happened next?" I asked trying to look as calm as possible.

"They took her, Heda. They have Octavia..." He said looking down. They took her? James ran here so that means they took the horses as well. I will make all of them suffer!

"What? HOW COULD YOU LET THRM TAKE HER?" Bellamy started yelling and it became obvious to me how responsible he felt for the girl. We was walking towards James and I could see the angst in his eyes. I quickly grab his arms anf turn him to me.

"Stop right now." I demand.

"WHY SHOULD I? THIS IS MY SISTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! NOT JUST ONE OF YOUR WARRIORS!" He kept yelling at me and it was pissing me off, but I managed to stay calm.

"My warriors are my family Bellamy. But that doesn't matter, it wasn't James' fault, he fought against them and you can see that." I poited to all the wounds we had and I turned to him. "You fought well James, now go and take care of those wounds." After that I expected nothing from the man but he spoke again.

"I know where they are hiding Heda. That's why I took so long to get here... I followed them. And I want to help. We can go right now and I'll take care of my wounds later." That action surprised me, but what came next surprised me even more. "She was at my responsibility even though I think she doesn't need someone to take care of her. She is a great fighter and a great thinker. She told me to leave her there and find somewhere to hide so I could follow them. She is brave Heda! It would be a huge loss if we couldn't save a great warrior like her." Before our alliance, this ranting wasn't allowed, but I know how Clarke runs her crew and how much they respect her so I didn't want to punish this man. I want to implement some of Clarke's ways in my leading role. So I put my hand on his shoulder and said: "Go find Indra, tell her to assemble some warriors and we'll go as soon as possible." The guy nodded and left. Bellamy right behind him. I'm not finished with him so I grab his arm and turn him around.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"To get my sister back."

"You can't go."

"Why? Is it because of the fighting? Because we have guns, they don't stand a chance against us."

"Your guns, they kill and I need to know who they are so I need some of them alive." I explained.

"Guns are not just to kill, we don't need to kill them right away. We can hurt them first. Besides, Commander, I'm assuming they have Alyson too. So I really have to go. I will gather some of our best shooters and we'll go with you." He was nervous but he managed to seem calm. I didn't know if I could believe what he was saying about the guns but I decided to give him a chance, so I let go of his arm and nodded.

"Be quick, we can't take too long." The boy nodded and ran towards the commotion of warriors and sky people.

I saw Clarke coming towards me and I wanted to smile. She was clearly in pain but for some reason she looked scared. "They have Octavia?" She asked worried. I simply nodded. "And you are going to get her?"

"And your other friend too..." There was a long silence when she just looked at the ground.

"I want to go with you." She staded. Oh no! No way!

"No! You can't. You're in too much pain..."

"But they are my friends."

"Yeah, but I don't know what we're going to find. And I need you to be safe. I'll bring them back. Trust me!" I'm staring at her eyes and I can see she's hurt. But at least I know I can fix this wound as soon as I bring her friends back. I don't know if I could handle a physical one.

"Ok, but I'll be here waiting. Be as fast as you can please." Is she beggin?

"I will, Sky Princess, I will." I look around to see if anyone's looking and as I confirm it's safe, I kiss Clarke's forehead. I've seen Lincoln do that to Octavia and I thought it was apropriate. A small grin formed on her lips. "I will be back soon Clarke. And I will bring your friends back." I whispered to her ear. She quickly turned her head to me and pecked my lips.

"Thank you, Lexa!" For some reason I feel this is for something more than just going to save her friends but we can have that conversation when I'm back. I hope...

-------------------

Hello everyone :)

I know this chapter is kinda boring but I working on something good.

Tell me what you think because feedback is always appreciated :)

Oh and thank you so much for your kind comments and messages. Just remember, if you ever need to talk about anything or just want to pass some time, my inbox is always open.

I love you all! And thank you once again, you are phenomenal! Have a great day/night/ or whatever you want :)