Chapter 4

Lexa POV

Earth, present day

We got to Camp Jaha and every gun they have is pointed at me and my men. We're a small group but I guess they still fear us. My warriors still feared the guns as do I but nothing is going to stop me from mending things with Clarke. "We came in peace. I need to talk to your leader." My words words were stricked and when Clarke's mother came to sight I started to get even more nervous. Something was not right! I couldn't find Clarke anywhere. And I could see Bellamy, Octavia and the girl they call Raven. But no Sky Princess...

"What do you want Commander?" She talks to me like I'm nothong and I focuse my glare in her eyes. I try not to be too intimidating but enough so she understands who she's talking to. I realised everyone tensed up. I look at my men and dismount my horse. I take two steps closer to the gate only to be stopped by Abby's voice. "Don't come any closer or we'll shoot."

I stopped and started talking. "I'm here to see how your people are doing." I wanted to continue but the woman laughed at me. That made me mad, really mad.

"The one's who survived are recovering. But you don't really care! You left us there to die! So why don't you go back to your people, since you clearly don't care about ours." Her words were filled with hatred. And I knew things wouldn't be easily solved. But I had to try!

"We came back for your people, but it was too late. They had an army waiting for us to go in and if they knew we would come back they would've killed most of us. But when we got to the mountain after we took care of our injured, it was too late."

My men were whispering behind me. Their words were "why is the commander explaining this to this people?" I turned around and said. "Em plenti".

The gate started to open and I saw Marcus helping Abby to walk. She's injured, why? She said 'you left US there to die'. She was there and she's injured. Is Clarke injured too? Is that why I haven't seen her?

I walked inside when every gun was lowered. I though it had been too easy and things still had to be mended but right now all I care is to find my Sky Princess and see if she's ok.

Once we got in the Sky People started yelling in dissaproval trying to intimidate us. But it wasn't working. I saw Lincoln aproching me with Octavia by his side and Bellamy on the other and I held my sword as a habit. He held his hands above his held and nodded at me. I realised what I was doing and relaxed.

"I went back to the mountain and saw your message. Octavia and Bellamy were with me and we told everyone. They don't want to return and they don't believe us... They think you betrayed them." He said and I felt my heart grow. Maybe Clarke belived them. She trusts them, she would understand. I hope... I thanked the three of them.

"Where's Clarke?" I asked.

Their eyes became darker and my heart broke. When I was about to ask what happened I hear Marcus' voice. "Commander?" He's at the entrance waiting for me and my men.

Even though I wanted to knowbwhat happened to Clarke, I knew I had to go. Lincoln, Octavia and Bellamy gave us passage and we got into the mettalic construction.

We got to the room and I saw Abby sitting. She looked exhausted but I didn't care. I want to know what happened to Clarke. I need to know, now! I don't know how long I can keep up the though look.

"Where's Clarke?" I managed to ask politely.

The woman's face turned into a mixture of surprise and sadness.

"We thought she was with you"