Chapter 2 - Destiny Arrives!

Chapter 2 = Destiny Arrives!
--------

*Time skip a few days*

A few days later, the old man died on his bed. Unlike the original Dio, the new Dio did not spend money to find a cemetery to burry Dario Brando's body.
Looking at the messy grave that he had made himself, Dio looked at the sky as determination flashed in his eyes.

He slowly closed his eyes and recalled his memories. His hatred only continued to grow but he didn't blame anyone for his situation.

Only the strong can control their life and destiny.
He was weak...

He was weak to not kill his father in his previous life before his mother overworked
herself to death...

He was weak to not stop his father from almost selling off his sister to a wealthy guy just for money... Although he was able to save her from her fate, she died... Killed by his own hand...

In this life, he had decided to not back down and become the strongest.

Reach The Peak!

Become A Perfect Creature!

Achieve Eternal Life!

Achieve the Infinity!

Become someone who can play the heaven as if it was a toy!
The sound of his heavy breathing can be heard in the silent night.

"Since I am in this world, I will not only want to be the richest. I will achieve the peak! I will reach the Top! I will become Over The Heaven!! Become someone with no weakness! A perfect Creature!"

Dio clenched his fist and teeth as a cold light flashed in his eyes as he opened them. Patting his cloth and removing all the dust from his clothes, he looked at the sky, "Joestar, Here I come!", Dio said as he lifted his suitcase to the future.

----

Dio opened his sleepy eyes as he felt the rumbling of the houses as the driver directed the horses through the uneven muddy road.

The carriage was old-fashioned and lacked a comfortable seat. The Horse Carriage was decorated with Victorian Era Designs.

His butt was a little sore because of the hard seat. He started to observe the environment through the window as he thought about his plans.

He was not able to sleep till late night the previous night as he had been planning the future plans he was going to implement. He had created 5 different plans. The first one is the easy route where he will reach the top if there are no unexpected things that are different from the anime that he had watched.

His last plan was to become a vampire that night and speedrun the plot, but he was not going to take this risk as he will as weak as an ant in front of Karzs, Esidisi, and other Pillar Men. Until or unless he gets the Stand Arrow and unlocks his stand before the Pillar Men awakens.

He didn't want to take the risk of his last plan as he doesn't know the exact location of the Stand Arrows. From his knowledge, he only knows that the Stand Arrow was discovered in Egypt, probably near the Nile River. 

He had only watched the JJBA anime till the starting few episodes of Part-3 so he doesn't know many things in detail. Joyfully before his reincarnation, he had read a lot of things from the Wiki and Fandom of JJBA. 

Dio closed his eyes and felt the fresh air filling his lungs. He loved this natural scent. In his previous life, he and his family lived near the slums by the industry area, and thus there was a lot of pollution in the air.
After taking several mouthfuls of air, he opened his eyes and took out his mirror, and looked into it. He was looking devilish. The sharp features with wild and confident air gave off the air of worshiping.

A crazy grin formed on his face as he wondered about how he will kill all the threats before they grow up as strong as him. 

  ゴ
     ゴ   
        ゴ

He has left everything of his past in his past

He has left everything of his past in his past. Now he is Dio!
The same Dio who wanted to achieve The Heaven! The same Dio is the Greatest antagonist. The same Dio who was the constant threat to JoJos! The same Dio whose legacy persists throughout the series! The same Dio who was famous for his personality and abilities!

Looking at his reflection Dio was feeling better. The only thing that worried him was if his stand will still be [THE WORLD] or not. From what he had understood from the JJBA Part-1, Part-2, and the starting of Part-3, there are almost 70% chances that his stand will not be [THE WORLD] which made him stressed. Although having Time-Related Abilities are good, there are a lot of different abilities which could surpass it. Some examples are Gold Experience Requiem, D4C, and so on...

Although there are chances of getting a weak Stand, he was not much distressed because the battle power of the stand depends on how the host of the Stand uses their abilities... Until or unless he gets a very bad Stand.

Dio shook his head and dismissed the unnecessary thoughts. With his involvement, he had already planned how to deal with his stepping stones. Even without a stand, he is confident enough to defeat any of his enemies before they awaken their abilities. He will not miss the second chance he was given.

He doesn't know what has caused his reincarnation but he will find out the truth after having enough strength. After all, he has a dream...

A grin formed as he rested the right side of his chin with his fist as he rested his elbow on the window platform as he looked at the sky... or rather at the peak of the world... the place where his dream lies...

-----

Whoohoo!!

Niceee!

How was the chapter? Comment on how you feel about the chapters. Is the pace of the story good?

NOTE: I will warn you guys that he will NOT get THE WORLD, but he will get something that will be awesome as THE WORLD. I know that many of you will be triggered but from what I know, I dont think that MC will get the same stand as DIO because :
1. He is not DIO
2. MC has a completely different soul and that soul has taken over DIO's body. As soul plays an important role in getting of a stand.

# Comment here if you feel that I should keep THE WORLD as MC's stand.

Hope you enjoy the story. Thank You~

-SR_2027.