Chapter 8 - Speedwagon, The best waifu!?

-----------

*Three Year Skip*

It had been three year after Dio got into the contact with Wang Chan and made him his subordinate. After giving Wang Chan the task, Dio immersed himself in his studies and training his body.

With a lot of focus and hard work, now Dio had a made a name for himself as an great genius. He had enrolled in Hugh Hudson Academy alongside with Jonathan.

His body also grew at an astonishing rate. After getting sufficient amount of nutrition and proper trainer, Dio now had an astonishing height of 5'11 feet (180.34 cm), which was astonishing for a normal person. And lets not forget about his buff body, he had a perfectly balanced muscular body.

With his perfect body, face, charisma and intelligence, he had made a lot of friends with fellow Noble houses.

With that in mind, Wang Chan was able to find some news about the Aja Stone, it was last seen to be gifted to a monk in Tibet as that monk had once saved the previous owner's life. The monk was actually one of the few Hamon users alive in the current era.

Hamon energy, or also goes by the name Ripple, is an energy used in the ancient form of martial arts, Sendō ("Way of The Hermit/Wizard")

Through self-controlled respiration, a trained person can produce an energy manifesting as ripples throughout their body and that is identical to the energy of the Sun, in polar opposition to the energy exerted by Vampires, Zombies and the Pillar Men.

So it can be said that his one of the most important item that will be needed in his plans is in the hands of his opponent. But it doesn't matter as he had plans for them.

Although he had already delayed the time of using The Stone Mask as he found out that all the people who agreed to work for him or had pledged themselves to server him, all of them somehow became very loyal to him.

The only reason he waited till now was to get a little strong body. Although the Stone Mask removes the body limiters, it doesn't mean that he will be as strong as the original if he doesn't have the strong body.

Also he was a little worried about his height as he did not know if he could grow old after getting the Vampiric powers from The Stone Mask as it stops the aging and makes in immortal.

With this he could only sign in stress. He was going to transform into a vampire soon if he would not be able to rope in Speedwagon.

---

Dio was sitting in the horse carriage. He was going to the Ogre Street. After some manipulations, he has set up a stage to rope up Speedwagon.
After a few minutes, he finally reached the Ogre street. This time he was a little high-profiled to attract Speedwagon's attention.

After giving some money to the other robbers, he make up a stage where they will not interfere.

Robert E. O. Speedwagon was a hot-blooded and honorable street thug and later he became a businessman after getting the support from Jonathan Joestar.

Despite his activity as a hoodlum, Speedwagon is a righteous man. Due to his ability to "smell out" the personality of people, he had recognized Jonathan's noble spirit during the events at Ogre Street and accompanies him on his further journey to defeat the original Dio, whose façade as a cover for his naturally evil behavior was easily denied by Speedwagon.

Speedwagon is incredibly loyal to his friends, befriending Jonathan was in part due to the gentleman being kind to his partners in crime. He will try to do anything to help them, and even after Jonathan's death, Speedwagon remained friends with Erina out of respect for Jonathan.

This was also the main reason that he wanted to rope him in. He was a natural waifu.

Although grabbing the Speedwagon will not do much for him as soon after turning into a vampire, he will be able to hypnotize people, so he could literally hypnotize him later. But it will ruin his character.

Standing up from his seat, Dio exited the carriage and cracked his neck a little and started to walk toward a tunnel like structure which acted as the gateway to Ogre Street. Speedwagon and two of his friends came running toward him from the same tunnel.

 Speedwagon and two of his friends came running toward him from the same tunnel

Dio just examined them as they ran to him.

Robert E. O. Speedwagon was a man of medium height and athletic build. He has a long fair-haired mullet and a large scar across the left cheek, leading from his nose to his jaw. His attire consists of a three-piece dark suit with a tie, and a bowler hat (in which are hidden blades).

Looking at Dio with hatred, Speedwagon shouted, "Take him Tattoo! Use that knife of yours to slice that snob to ribbons!"

Tattoo was a rugged looking grown man with a medium sized beard and unkempt hair. His wardrobe consists mainly of a fringed leather jacket, pants, and belt.

His most noticeable feature, and the obvious source of his name, is a large tattoo stretching from cheek to cheek and from forehead to nose dorsum - the tattoo appears to be either a butterfly or a design similar to a Rorschach test image

Tattoo grunted in affirmative as he quickly accelerated his pace and lunged at Dio while jumping into the air, pointing his knife at Dio.

"yaaeeerreeeee"

{A/N: Low Quality WRRRYYYYY! lol that's the sound he made when he attacked Jonathan Joestar when lunged at him and tried to stab him XD}

Dio just looked at him and raised his leg and kicked him on his stomach while also dodging Tattoo's knife, "Humph! Are you novice or something? Attacking a person after jumping?" Tattoo can only cough loudly as the kick connected to his stomach. Spit flew out from his mouth as his body failed him because of the pain he felt. After twitching a few times, he fell unconscious.

Although he was not very seriously hurt, but Dio only held a little back. If he was going to kill or attack someone, he should prepare himself to be killed.

"NANI!?"

Both Speedwagon and his other monkey-faced friend were astonished by this. With their experience, it was easy to know that Dio was a skilled fighter.

With a grim face, Speedwagon, "Don't try to buff me, kid!", After saying that, he quickly rushed toward while taking off his hat. The action was skilled and smooth. It was as if he was trying to distract Dio with his hat. Normally skilled fighter just would have looked at it once and would have just thought that it was a distraction and would not focus on it.

If Dio didn't knew that Speedwagon's hat has blades, he would have really be surprised by the sudden attack.

Looking at him rushing at him, Dio just flicked his leg and said, "Muda! Your actions are futile.", and  threw the knife that Tattoo left behind before he lost his conscious and threw it toward Speedwagon quickly.

Speedwagon was astonished by it and with a little calculation, he threw his hat toward the incoming knife. He knew that if he didn't throw, the chances of him getting hit by the knife and get hurt will be very high. And with his speed at which he was rushing toward Dio also posed a problem because if he tried to dodge, he might slip or will lose sight of Dio and Dio might attack him during that time.

The knife quickly pierced the mid part of the hat but surprisingly, instead of going backward, it spined in the air and flew forward, making a parabola and went out of Dio's sight.

With this Speedwagon continued to rush toward Dio, ready to punch him, on other hand, his friend also rushed to Dio from his blind spot. The hat on the other hand glided in the air and made another parabola from Dio's blind spot as the blade of the cap were exposed, ready to cut deeply into his flesh.

Dio calmly examined his surrounding, and said, "Yare Yare Daze", and signed after calculating the battle plan, readied his body for the tough situation and took action.