Chapter 24 - Fifty Shades of Moses [ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]

A/N: All the things from now on will be heavily AU and mixed with the JoJo plotlines and the plans that I have for the story development. If you are a JOJO fan then you might be triggered as all the things after this arc might be completely off the rail of JoJoverse. I have a huge grand plot planned for this Fanfic!

=======

'Why!? Why am I so weak!? Why!?'

Moses could only feel weak knowing that this will be the death date for all the people he knew of.

Soon his vision started to fade away. This made Moses more desperate as he knew that once he fainted, he and all the people he cared about ones will definitely be killed by Vampires. But no matter what he tried to do or thought, his vision was going darker and darker.

'No! How can I die here!? What will happen to everyone? I will not accept this! Never! I don't want to die right now! I have people to protect!'

Just as he was struggling, a faint deep voice suddenly asked, 'Do you want power? Do you want the strength to fight all these vampires?'

Astonished by the sudden voice in his head, Moses knew that he could only accept it. Besides the voice somehow felt soothing to him. With the little strength he had, he think with a weak voice, 'Yes! Please! Please give me the power to protect all the people who I care for... Please...'

Soon Mosses succumbed to his injuries and fainted. And just as he fainted, his body started to shine, astonishing everyone.

-

{A few seconds before}

Dio dragged Akar while turning him into a lesser Vampire. Sadly the wounds that Akar went through were so deadly that it would take a few hours for him to heal, even after Akar was transformed into a Vampire.
Walking calmly, Dio reached Noah who was tending to Natalia. Looking at the panicked face of Noah and the crazy face of Natalia, an unknown feeling rose in his heart.

Placing his hand on his heart, he could hear it beat loudly. This had been happening a lot recently. It was almost as if... he was excited whenever he see a face covered in misery, fear, and pleading. Dio mentally shook his head to remove these thoughts and calmly walked to Noah and inspected Natalia who had a face full of pain.

This was probably because she experienced this much pain. Especially with an attack filled with Hamon. Noah was pouring blood on the wound on Natalia's head, trying to heal her.
Looking at them, Dio ordered, "Noah, take Natalia and heal her. I will take care of the current situation."

Noah wanted to refuse as the Stand users were still alive and he couldn't leave his lord in danger, but seeing Dio looking at him with emotionless eyes, he nodded and said, "As you wish, my lord."

With that, he lifted Natalia as slack and left the battlefield.
Dio ordered them to leave because now there is almost no Stand that could hurt him seriously. Also, he didn't want to lose a Stand user beforehand. From what he had seen, Noah, Natalia, and all other Mutant Vampires have a large chance of becoming a Stand user, with that, he examined the conditions of the remaining Stand users.

But just as he looked at the remaining Stand, a blinding light burst out of the Yellow Illuminated Shied that was set up by Champo.

Just as Dio was confused and cautious, he heard a deep voice.

"Man, why do I always find myself in bad situations. Hmm... this time it is worse. I am also poisoned. *sign*~"

A deep chill voice was heard from the Barrier. As the light died down, Moses who looked dying was now standing fine as if he was not even hurt! What was more intriguing was his hands were covered by black armors which were glowing with purple light. This Armor formed a gauntlet-type weapon that reached his shoulder.