Chapter 18 - End of Joestars and Jack the Ripper

Have a little Headache, so chap might be short. An hour remaining from 00:00 UT.

======

Standing on the balcony of the top floor of the mansion, Dio was watching the stars in the sky. The beautiful sky was filled with shiny jewel-like stars, which were waiting for Dio to collect. As a soft wind passed by, Dio lifted his hand and combed his hairs backward, and adjusted them.

Then looking down from the balcony, he jumped down from the top floor only to fall safely on the floor, making a thud sound. As soon as the sound was made, several vampires came running to the location, trying to find the reason for the sound.

When they reached where Dio, they were astonished and started to apologize. Dio just waved his hand at them and rushed toward the Joestar Mansion. He was so fast that even the eyes of normal people were not able to follow him. To avoid any obstructions, he had to jump buildings and rooftops.

-

Soon he reached the Joestar Mansion. As he entered the hall, the few servants who were awake greeted him. Dio looked at them and instantly used his finger to pierce their body, drink their blood, and turn them into vampires. Then he asked, "Where is George Joestar?"

Even after being turned into a lesser vampires, these servants still showed some resistance but in the end, their instincts soon took over and they answered that George Joestar was in his Study room. Learning George's location, Dio calmly walked toward the Study room.

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

As soon as Dio stepped on the stairs, a dripping sound was heard, gaining attention from Dio. Looking at the window, he saw small droplets of water drop on the glass. Even when it was not the season of rain, thunder started to appear in the clouds and it started to rain heavily.

*Bang!*

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

Even when it was not the season of rain, but probably due to the end of the Joestar family, the world started to mourn their death. Ignoring the thunder, Dio calmly started to walk toward the Study room and opened it slowly.

As the door opened, it made a creaking noise. When Dio examined the room, he saw George looking outside of the window, probably examining and thinking of the unusual event, ignorant of the danger he is in. Just as the door made the creaking sound, George came out of deep thoughts and looked at Dio, who just entered the room.

With a smile, George reprimated Dio and asked, "You should knock before you enter, Dio. Do tell me what brought you here? You haven't been avoiding the family gathering occasion.", he continued to reprimand Dio softly.

Sadly for him, Dio was not here to hear his reprimations and walked quickly toward George before George could react, he inserted his fingers into George's body.

"Wh-!?"

Before George could say something, all the blood inside his body was sucked away from his body just like Jonathan, as his body soon turned ash and crumbled away.

Even in the last seconds of his life, George always believed in Dio and never thought of him to be betraying him. Sadly for him, being born into the Joestar family was his biggest mistake.

On the other hand, as soon as Dio had started to drink the blood from George Joestar's body, he started to experience the same electric feeling that he experience when he was sucking the blood from Jonathan's body. But this feeling was a lot weaker than when it was experienced from Jonathan's body.

'So the Joestar blood is the main reason for me to experience the electric feelings rush throughout my body...'

Dio calmly walked toward the window and silently looked at the rain through the glass. The rain started to get heavier as the seconds passed by. It brought several harms both economically and physically.

After a few hours, the rain slowed down and stopped but it was almost the time for sunrise. With that in mind, Dio hid in a dark room of the Joestar mansion while going through the books present in the library of the Joestar Manion.

---

Soon two more days passed by and Dio has built his strong foothold in London. He had even started to spread out his influence to the other cities. But he was taking it slowly as he learned that before confronting him and his army, Jonathan had sent a letter to Zeppeli and had informed him about him.

So to not startle the snake before it is caught, he had ordered his people to not cause any major mayhem and to not kill unnecessary and drink blood from normal people without hiding their tracks.

On that day, Dio was going through some paper works when he suddenly came across the files related to a particular murder case. The murder was special as that it was done by Jack the Ripper! Attacks ascribed to Jack the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes who lived and worked in the slums of the East End of London. Their throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations.

It was also explained how the internal organs of these prostitutes were also removed from the body of victims. And the wounds were so clean that it was concluded that Jack the Ripper had the biological knowledge.

Looking through the Information, Dio rang a bell on his table. Just as he rang the bell, Noah Greyson, wearing a butler's outfit came inside the study room. Giving Dio a small boy, he asked respectfully, "What are your orders, Lord Dio?"

"Sit"

Dio ordered Noah to sit and as he complied, Dio passed the information to Noah and ordered, "Go and turn this guy into an Undead. With his physical capabilities, he will be a great addition to our collection."

Noah nodded and walked out of the door, leaving Dio who was now going through the information and doing paper work.

-

The next day, just as expected, Noah was able to capture and turn Jack into a Lesser Vampire.

On the other hand, Dio got a piece of news regarding a certain group of Hamon-using people coming to the London. With that, the next phrase of Dio's plans began.