Chapter 22 - Pre-War Meeting

Thank you, Daoisthzosqv, for voting power stones regularly. You have been giving me Power Stones every day recently, and it fills me with joy and motivation to write.

=====

~(Around 9: 00 PM)~

Just had Dio planned, Tonpetty accepted the proposal but put the proposal of the leader of the Vampire Union, which Dio raised himself to come to the location that they plan. Which Dio denied instantly and after some negotiation, it was decided to be held in the middle of the battlefield.

Dio knows well that this might be a plan for them to kill him. But he was not afraid. It is not that he had grown arrogant, but he has a ton of trump cards hidden that he hasn't shown anyone. Even if his opponent is a stand user, he was sure that as long as he maintains his range, he can win.

Sadly for them, Dio was not there for just a meeting, this will be their burial place.

-

On the other side, Tonpetty and other Hamon users were enjoying what they considered their last meal. Who knows if they can agree to a truce or not. Usually, the temple didn't allow the disciples to drink alcohol but that day they were allowed to.

This experience was enhanced when they drank a high-quality wine bought to them by the new disciples.
The wine bought by them leaves a burning sensation in their throat which makes them feel as if they were normal humans again and were tasting alcohol again. This was a new experience for Hamon users who have never tasted alcohol before. Making teenagers like Moses and other Hamon as well as other Stand users drink literally some huge barrels of these barrels!

Furthermore, Tonpetty was planning to betray the Vampires and kill their leader with everything he could. If this attack fails, they will die but if they won, they will be considered heroes.

Although he had only told his plans to only a few trusted friends. He and the other old guys had agreed to accompany him to defeat The 'Devil' that has arise. They have no information on who the Devil is or what his strength is. It was going on a blind lead, where they don't know what there is for them in the end.

-

Dio calmly walked toward a small tent that was built in the middle of both sides. He had taken 50 bodyguards, of which there are 20 mutant vampires. Natalia also has been begging him to let her follow him. To her begging, he glared at her coldly but she was determined to give her life if something happened.

So, in the end, Dio had to rearrange some of his plans. Although she had crossed the line a little, he decided to let it go as she had shown her loyally from her heart and is genuinely worried about him.

The tent was guarded by a lot of Hamon users. They were glaring at them as if they were some filthy creatures.

Glaring back at them, Dio snapped his fingers.

Understanding what Dio was trying to say, Natalia rushed to the nearest Hamon user and directly inserted her finger inside his eyes and released a small amount of poison, enough to not turn the person into a vampire but experience more pain while becoming paralyzed.

"AHHHHH!!"

The Hamon user screamed in pain as Natalia burst his eyes and tried to move his body, only to go limp the next second. Natalia then proceeded to drag the Hamon user toward Dio.

Looking at the sudden situation, all the Hamon users were frightened and they started to circulate Hamon and were almost rushed to fight, but suddenly they felt a chill running down their spine as sweat started to form on their body.

Dio was looking at them coldly. The insolence these mere showed toward him was enough to send them to their death. His glare was so effective that all the Hamon took a step back in fear. Some of them hung their head down in fear. For them, Dio's glare felt like that of a predator.

Then with a humph, Dio glared at them and ordered, "I will let this slide for this time, but if I caught you even looking at us with your filthy eyes, I will pluck them down myself. And will torture you so much that you would be wishing to die rather than to continue to live."